My New Plates! G0BILLS!

23 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The State Motto for N.J., should be 'Yo! F Youse! (Per my Sister in law, who lived in Mountain Lakes, NJ.)

(I lived in New Jersey for a few years, and it was actually quite nice!) 🙂

...Those fans, on the other hand, are brutal...

I'm sure that a lot of N.J. residents, are in agreement, with you.

FIFY

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Trying to get some people together for the game at the meadowlands

I’m the VP of the North Jersey Bills Backers. We get together with the other NYC area backer groups and take over a section of the parking lot for the Bills vs Jets game. Lots of good food and drinks!  We also watch all the other games at Duffy’s in Paterson.  If you want to meet up with our group to tailgate or for any of the games, get in touch!  We will have a group ticket purchase link for the Jets game. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, f0neguy said:

New Jersey is “the Garden State”.  One time years ago my flight landed and the pilot came over the speakers and said we call it the garden state,  you should be guarding your wallet and watch.

I know most people picture the opening scene from the Sopranos when they think of NJ. The refineries and expressways. I did too. But there are some really nice parts mixed in. If you are passing through on the main expressways, or looking out the airport windows, you are probably seeing the worst of it. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I’m the VP of the North Jersey Bills Backers. We get together with the other NYC area backer groups and take over a section of the parking lot for the Bills vs Jets game. Lots of good food and drinks!  We also watch all the other games at Duffy’s in Paterson.  If you want to meet up with our group to tailgate or for any of the games, get in touch!  We will have a group ticket purchase link for the Jets game. 

Beautiful!

6 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I know most people picture the opening scene from the Sopranos when they think of NJ. The refineries and expressways. I did too. But there are some really nice parts mixed in. If you are passing through on the main expressways, or looking out the airport windows, you are probably seeing the worst of it. 

I love on a five acre lot with a barn and two pastures in South Jersey. It's as rural as anywhere east of the Appalachians

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Yep my best friend lives in Southern Jersey half way between Philly and The Shore. Quite nice out there.

Northern Jersey near the Airports/ NYC etc is not so nice.

The other half of Northern NJ around the Delaware Gap/ Washington Township and Flemington are nice too.

7 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Yep my best friend lives in Southern Jersey half way between Philly and The Shore. Quite nice out there.

Northern Jersey near the Airports/ NYC etc is not so nice.

The other half of Northern NJ around the Delaware Gap/ Washington Township and Flemington are nice too.

Ha! I bet we're neighbors.

Well that was short lived.  I guess I jumped the gun and assumed I was all set.  Submitted my payment and got the pre approval on the NJ MVC website.  NJ found a reason to deny the plates.  Really disappointed!

Requested Plate Number:  G0BILLS
Reason for Denial:  We are unable to substitute the Number 0 for the Letter O and therefore cannot process your transaction.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Well that was short lived.  I guess I jumped the gun and assumed I was all set.  Submitted my payment and got the pre approval on the NJ MVC website.  NJ found a reason to deny the plates.  Really disappointed!

Reason for Denial:  We are unable to substitute the Number 0 for the Letter O and therefore cannot process your transaction.

Bummer, The North East strikes again, ruining fun and happiness....

They must have read the post about the auto toll booths not able to differentiate 0 and O.

At least we got some Seinfeld/Assman plate fun!

6 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Ha! I bet we're neighbors.

He's in the Vorhees/ Berin area

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

They must have read the post about the auto toll booths not able to differentiate 0 and O.

At least we got some Seinfeld/Assman plate fun!

He's in the Vorhees/ Berin area

Yep, about 10 minutes from there, between Berlin and Hammonton

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

32 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

@Just Jackstrikes again.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Wonder if GOB1LLS would be available

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.