Tyreek Hill says Tua is more accurate than Mahomes

HappyDays

I don’t understand some players.  What’s Tyreek’s angle here?  He can pump up Tua without throwing shade at Mahomes.  Just doesn’t make sense.

I’m not around these guys, obviously, and we know how crazy their egos are, but Tyreek doesn’t seem like a very good person in general.  He’s lucky he was blessed with that talent for catching a ball and running fast.

• Like (+1) 5

22 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yeah, there should be some sort of rule about NFL players making stupid comments.  Good thing it's pretty rare.

There's no rule.  Just saying it was a stupid comment that didn't need to be chirped.  What's so hard to figure out about that and why defend a guy who just 3 years ago you were calling a scum bag?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

There's no rule.  Just saying it was a stupid comment that didn't need to be chirped.  What's so hard to figure out about that and why defend a guy who just 3 years ago you were calling a scum bag?

lol who am i "defending"?  He is a scumbag.  But it should be obvious he's trying to buck up his (new) boy Tua--and take a shot at the Andy Reid machine (a haven for scumbags).

This isn't really that hard to understand doc.  

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yeah, there should be some sort of rule about NFL players making stupid comments.  Good thing it's pretty rare.

Also:

see above

3 other Tua threads in 6 months…..say it ain’t so.  Bills fans are the devil!!  

that doesn’t answer my question.  Why do you care that there are anti Tua threads on a bills message board?  I believe that you’re a Bills fan…..but really only here to combat bills fans.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol who am i "defending"?  He is a scumbag.  But it should be obvious he's trying to buck up his (new) boy Tua--and take a shot at the Andy Reid machine (a haven for scumbags).

This isn't really that hard to understand doc.  

You can fluff your QB without resorting to making stupid statements.  That's not hard to understand.  You were harder on Webb and his comments.

On 6/11/2022 at 1:40 PM, whorlnut said:

Is Hill wrong?  I don’t know that he is. Tua’s greatest strength is his ball placement. He’s a very accurate qb. He doesn’t have a strong arm like Mahomes and that’s what will ultimately hold him back. 

Look at Chad Pennington. Noodle arm, but accurate as heck. I think Tua is very similar. 

I have not seen Tua attempt many contested throws.  Whenever I watch the Phins, they are usually down multiple scores and he still refuses to push the ball downfield.  Occasionally he hit Davante Parker down the sideline in tight coverage but thats still a safe throw.  He looks like a guy playing not to lose.  WRs aren't 5 steps open in the NFL.  If defenses don't respect you as a deep threat they will sit on everything short and when they do, all the accuracy and quick reads won't help.

https://fansided.com/2022/06/12/tyreek-hill-regrets-trade-chiefs/

M

“The problems, from Hill’s perspective, arose during the 2021 season. Hill started regularly texting [Drew] Rosenhaus about Hill’s frustrations, beginning after Hill went from having 11 catches for 197 yards in the season-opening win over the Browns to getting only three catches for 14 yards in a 36-35 loss to the Ravens, on just four targets.”

Miami will have him feeling good when his utilization is back up to 13 targets, 11 catches, for 14 yards.   

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

3 other Tua threads in 6 months…..say it ain’t so.  Bills fans are the devil!!  

that doesn’t answer my question.  Why do you care that there are anti Tua threads on a bills message board?  I believe that you’re a Bills fan…..but really only here to combat bills fans.

I don't care how many there are.  I was clearly responding to incorrect information in doc's post.  Before that I was documenting the irony in his whistling past the graveyard comment on a topic where there are multiple threads convincing us all that, fear not, Tua just sucks.  That's not combat....

1 hour ago, Doc said:

You can fluff your QB without resorting to making stupid statements.  That's not hard to understand.  You were harder on Webb and his comments.

He said Tua was more accurate.  If you use completion % he's not wrong.  

did I call Webb a scumbag?  I don't recall....

58 minutes ago, gordong said:

if Tua is so wonderful why did the fish go after Watson...and Brady this off season???    It OTA's Hill let see what happens when its actually time to play ball.

Excellent question!   who would want Brady at this point??

34 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I don't care how many there are.  I was clearly responding to incorrect information in doc's post.  Before that I was documenting the irony in his whistling past the graveyard comment on a topic where there are multiple threads convincing us all that, fear not, Tua just sucks.  That's not combat....

He said Tua was more accurate.  If you use completion % he's not wrong.  

did I call Webb a scumbag?  I don't recall....

Excellent question!   who would want Brady at this point??

I fail to see where you proved that his information to be incorrect.  

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

They play the teams on their schedule.  No one was expecting too much from the Fins under Tua last year. They won 7 of 8 down that stretch.   The Bills, a legit SB contender, lost to a a team with no pulse (Jags), and scored 1 TD against NE, at home, in another loss. 

Hill is propping up his new QB in public--and Tua needs some propping up in public.  So what? 

Like I said Hill took it too far. No need to write checks for TUA that he cant cash. As far as won 7/8 all I am saying is if you are going to mention they won 7/8 to imply that they were good then just provide the proper context. Regarding New England it took a wind storm to hold the Bills to a TD. It is what it is though.

4 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

I’m sorry, but Tua freaking blows. 

First We have to wait and make sure that Tua doesn’t take that Josh Allen LEAP /YEAR 3 before making these statements !!!! ( 🤣) cuz that’s what everyone is expecting in Miami !!!! 

Edited by Putin

1 minute ago, Putin said:

First We have to wait and make sure that Tua doesn’t take that Josh Allen LEAP /YEAR 3 before making these statements !!!! ( 🤣) cuz that’s what everyone is expecting in Miami !!!! 

Because Tua has some correctable mechanical flaw that is holding him back...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.