Tyreek Hill says Tua is more accurate than Mahomes

HappyDays

They shouldn't even report on player comments like this anymore. Of course a QB's receivers are going to talk him up.  Anyone hear any of the Mac Jones hype out of New England this offseason from his teammates?  It's always "this guy's the real deal...he's a natural leader...sky's the limit!"

Then, they see a pass rush.

• Haha (+1) 1

He knows where his bread is buttered. Got to thank the team that handed you the bag. Can’t fault him for CYA answers. 

I try to root for people instead of against. However, it’s hard to root for this guy. He’s got the domestic assault and battery, he chose money over team, and he has his own brand of un-Jordan/Kobe-like arrogance that just grates. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Speaking of delusional this is apparently a thing with Dolphins fans this year.

You should listen to Bills fans, we didn't even make it to the championship game, but if you listen to them, we are better than KC, Cinci and the Rams.  We lost 7 games last season, finished 1 game ahead of the Pats and 2 ahead of the Dolphins, but all off season, you could swear we are the defending champs the way the fans have acted.

• Eyeroll 5
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, klos63 said:

You should listen to Bills fans, we didn't even make it to the championship game, but if you listen to them, we are better than KC, Cinci and the Rams.  We lost 7 games last season, finished 1 game ahead of the Pats and 2 ahead of the Dolphins, but all off season, you could swear we are the defending champs the way the fans have acted.

I hope all Bills fans enjoy every win during this Allen era, I know I didn’t enjoy the 90s run like I should have because I was so focused on winning it all. 

Pound your chest and let everyone know the Bills have the baddest motherf***er in the league under Center. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Tua's problem is not his accuracy.......it is lack of arm strength and being made of glass

Lack of arm strength never stopped a QB from being good or improving. Decision making, accuracy, anticipation, and timing are what makes QBs. Same reason why Allen didn’t become good until he improved those areas.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Lack of arm strength never stopped a QB from being good or improving. Decision making, accuracy, anticipation, and timing are what makes QBs. Same reason why Allen didn’t become good until he improved those areas.

It helps though.  Anytime people have trouble understanding the limits of not having elite arm strength I just show them this.  Having an average arm limits the playbook.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.