These seven Bills players are in the top 10 of their respective positions

BillsFan619

On 6/11/2022 at 6:41 PM, TheWeatherMan said:

Well apparently the entire Buffalo Bills FO (who pats him like one), PFF, and multiple other online rankings having him in the top 5-15.  So your opinion means squadoosh to me.  Considering the awful guard play in 2021, I think he is better than most rankings.  

I think the person you replied to was making fun of Mitch Morris vs Mitch Morse who is our center.

Mitch Morris is a work a day guy who is leasing a Sprinter Van and is a 1099 delivery driver for Amazon.

He is a hard worker, but needs to bulk up to be competitive in the NFL at center.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/11/2022 at 8:29 AM, BillsFan619 said:

Josh Allen

Stefon Diggs

Tre White

Micah Hyde

Jordan Poyer

Taron Johnson

Matt Milano

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-these-seven-bills-players-cracked-the-top-10-in-pff-s-2022-position-

I think Roger Saffold is a top ten LG…. Also Ed Oliver is a top ten three tech… I’d remove Tre until he proves he is back though….

.Dawkins and Morse are around 9-13 as well I think… Milano IDK? LBs ain’t what they used to be…. He is a real specialty player. Great at some things awful at some things LBs are historically supposed to be good at….

On 6/11/2022 at 11:09 AM, Mango said:

One thing I always go back and forth on is that top 10 or 15 sounds awesome a lot of times. But also, in a lot of spots it basically only means top half or top third. Which in a class of 32 isn’t suuuuppper great. 

For positions like QB or RB yeah, but for others like WR/CB/DE/etc. teams have multiple of each on the field simultaneously, so with 32 teams that avg. 2-3 CBs on the field, you'd be top 10%-15% of your position.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.