These seven Bills players are in the top 10 of their respective positions

BillsFan619

Knox is top 10 talent but just doesn't have the numbers.  Maybe this year with a new OC.

Dawkins was playing at a top 5 level late last season. He struggled early.  

Morse is just outside top 10.

Oliver I can see anywhere from 7 to 15, and getting better every year. Didn’t like the pick but he is a solid starter.

And of course PFF sees the same thing we do in Edmunds.  He is nowhere near a top 10 LB. Hope he plays like one this year.

12 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Just another PFF drop in an attempt to be relevant.  I'm not sure why any of us continue to take the bait.

All 32 NFL teams

107 FBS College teams 

8 CFL teams pay them for their analytics. 

I'd say they are plenty relevant without you 'taking the bait'

I'm not a subscriber but those teams are. 

• Agree 3

8 hours ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Well apparently the entire Buffalo Bills FO (who pats him like one), PFF, and multiple other online rankings having him in the top 5-15.  So your opinion means squadoosh to me.  Considering the awful guard play in 2021, I think he is better than most rankings.  

Whooooosh.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Knox is top 10 talent but just doesn't have the numbers.  Maybe this year with a new OC.

Dawkins was playing at a top 5 level late last season. He struggled early.  

Morse is just outside top 10.

Oliver I can see anywhere from 7 to 15, and getting better every year. Didn’t like the pick but he is a solid starter.

And of course PFF sees the same thing we do in Edmunds.  He is nowhere near a top 10 LB. Hope he plays like one this year.

IMO Knox is a top 10 TE.  Looking at the 2021 stats he ranks 14th in yards per game but only six of the TE’s ahead of him have a higher yards per reception and he ranks 20th in TE targets. Knox was also tied for 1st in touchdowns.  That’s pretty impressive to me.  

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:
11 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I can guarantee you Mitch Morris isn’t even in the top 32 of his position. 

I can guarantee you Mitch Morris isn’t even in the top 32 of his position. 

You triggered me for about five seconds.  Well played.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

You triggered me for about five seconds.  Well played.

Thank you, sir. 

I’d like to take a moment and point out that Mango disliked my post and liked weatherman’s. It won’t show up on the stat sheet but he whiffed just as hard. 

Since Mango most likely won’t come back here to see his mistake I’d like to make a suggestion that in every post quoting Mango the quoter references  Mitch Morris in some way. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Haha (+1) 1

It definitely speaks to the roster strength when we have four, by almost anyone’s account, “elite” level players in Allen, Diggs, Miller and White PLUS so many Top 10 at their position caliber players. 

Even better, we’re so well set up for the future as well… we may lose one or two of Knox, Oliver, Edmunds, Poyer after this season… but with Pegula’s cash flow and Beane’s ability, even that isn’t a given.  

21 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Josh Allen

Stefon Diggs

Tre White

Micah Hyde

Jordan Poyer

Taron Johnson

Matt Milano

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-these-seven-bills-players-cracked-the-top-10-in-pff-s-2022-position-

PFF.
Operated by INTERNS!!!!

they had some young intern on GMFB last week and he spoke to the Salary of (top) players into account to determine the top 10 head coaches. 

Both McDermott and McVay were no where on the list. 

4 hours ago, TheWeatherMan said:

IMO Knox is a top 10 TE.  Looking at the 2021 stats he ranks 14th in yards per game but only six of the TE’s ahead of him have a higher yards per reception and he ranks 20th in TE targets. Knox was also tied for 1st in touchdowns.  That’s pretty impressive to me.  

I agree. He is the best TE Bills have had since the AFL-NFL merger.

21 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Good!  

Maybe our new #2 CB & RB will make it a group of nine top ten player at their positions fingers crossed 🤞

Go Bills!!!

It would be difficult for James Cook to be recognized as top ten in the league.  He's on the light side to ever be considered a bell cow back.  His skill set is such that he's likely always to be considered a rotational back who is normally on the field in obvious passing situations.

9 hours ago, Turk71 said:

All 32 NFL teams

107 FBS College teams 

8 CFL teams pay them for their analytics. 

I'd say they are plenty relevant without you 'taking the bait'

I'm not a subscriber but those teams are. 

Crunching numbers is a relatively mundane task that they perform okay.  When they try to turn those numbers into relevant and insightful assessments of players, they fall short.  Selling their data is a far cry from providing actionable roster guidance.  They try to sell themselves as having that expertise but they really don't have it.

On 6/11/2022 at 11:29 AM, BillsFan619 said:

Josh Allen

Stefon Diggs

Tre White

Micah Hyde

Jordan Poyer

Taron Johnson

Matt Milano

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-these-seven-bills-players-cracked-the-top-10-in-pff-s-2022-position-

Add 

Knox

Edmunds

Miller

Morse

Saffold

7 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I agree. He is the best TE Bills have had since the AFL-NFL merger.

Also, led the position in TDs.  Buffalo is solid everywhere.  The roster is the best since the 4 Superbowls.

36 minutes ago, Georgie said:

You are are way too optimistic 

Well, the alternative is far less fun so…

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.