Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

Oh.

https://news.yahoo.com/proud-boys-member-fbi-informant-153441490.html

The records appear to show the FBI had advanced knowledge that Proud Boys members were headed toward the Capitol.

So let's get this straight, the FBI had informants among the proud boys providing them with information that they were heading to the Capitol to stage an INSURRECTION!

And yet they were helpless to thwart it. The FBI with all of its vast resources couldn't stop a rag tag bunch of LARPers from storming the US Capitol and staging an "insurrection" ?

:lol:

So again either the FBI is extraordinarily incompetent.....

Or far more likely they were in on it. You know like in Michigan with the attempted "kidnapping" of Whitmer.

I suppose the NYT and Yahoo are not credible sources and provide "nothing of substance" here either.

Edited by DRsGhost

7 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Oh.

https://news.yahoo.com/proud-boys-member-fbi-informant-153441490.html

The records appear to show the FBI had advanced knowledge that Proud Boys members were headed toward the Capitol.

So let's get this straight, the FBI had informants among the proud boys providing them with information that they were heading to the Capitol to stage an INSURRECTION!

And yet they were helpless to thwart it. The FBI with all of its vast resources couldn't stop a rag tag bunch of LARPers from storming the US Capitol and staging an "insurrection" ?

So again either the FBI is extraordinarily incompetent.....

Or far more likely they were in on it. You know like in Michigan with the attempted "kidnapping" of Whitmer.

I suppose the NYT and Yahoo are not credible sources and provide "nothing of substance" here either.

No comments yet? 

Fed informant with the proud boys on J6.

Knowledge in real time before they got there that they were marching to storm the Capitol and do the insurrection.

And the FBI failed to stop it. 

How can this be? I mean cmon the FBI man!

I'm certain that the commission will address this as part of the law enforcement failures as well. ^_^

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

No comments yet? 

Knowledge in real time before they got there that they were marching to storm the Capitol and do the insurrection.

I'm certain that the commission will address this as part of the law enforcement failures as well. ^_^

How can this beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?  lolz

keep slinging BS bro...

25 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

No comments yet? 

What can the FBI do?  It's not like they're the National Guard or something...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

One thing I find interesting about this Ray Epps thing is he said the day before we must go into the Capital.  Then he is right there when the first baracade  was breached.  Yet he didn't go in.  Why not?

Maybe only certain fed CHS's were authorized to enter the Capitol without fear of being charged. Like this one.

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Maybe only certain fed CHS's were authorized to enter the Capitol without fear of being charged. Like this one.

Or probably only wanted/needed a select few to enter/lead people into it?

• 3 weeks later...

Leftists here like @ChiGoose bend over backwards to excuse Epps' activities...

I wonder why?

I know, I know Ray Epps testified before the committee and they found no culpability.  

For everyone else we need to wait until all the transcripts are released in September (read the 12th of never), but for Epps it's case closed because the committee told us he's good.

Clown world 24/7 with you guys.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Wait....that's not Ray Epps in the restricted area in front of the Capitol helping push a large Trump sign into the police, is it?

Can't be! Ray Epps did nothing wrong.

NOW YOU GOT EM

lolz

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864ox7odlx1563pmg2th

Come on DRsGhost, telling people to break into the Capitol, being there when they/helping to assault officers isn't a crime.  Merely walking around the Capitol after being let-in though...

• Agree 1

Wow. 
Reading DR’s self-pleasuring convo with himself (what! No comments? I JUST POSTED THE MOST DAMNING TWEET IN HISTORY! Please pay attention to me!!), it appears that:

- a guy named Ray Epps actually wanted to, and urged others to, march toward the Capitol. 
- he very suspiciously then obeyed the law and didn’t enter the Capitol. 
- and even more suspiciously, he hasn’t been arrested! What, no arrest after all that protected First Amendment activity? That proves it!! It was all a big setup!!! He used the 100s of morons like Ashli Babbitt! What a creep. 
Only the Q-Deranged can follow this line of reasoning. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1