Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Come on DRsGhost, telling people to break into the Capitol, being there when they/helping to assault officers isn't a crime.  Merely walking around the Capitol after being let-in though...

image.thumb.jpeg.edb76c965487a651ada2a574a4681dfd.jpeg

The cult won’t dare tough this video 

Just Ray Ray Ray 

• Vomit 1

52 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Wow. 
Reading DR’s self-pleasuring convo with himself (what! No comments? I JUST POSTED THE MOST DAMNING TWEET IN HISTORY! Please pay attention to me!!), it appears that:

- a guy named Ray Epps actually wanted to, and urged others to, march toward the Capitol. 
- he very suspiciously then obeyed the law and didn’t enter the Capitol. 
- and even more suspiciously, he hasn’t been arrested! What, no arrest after all that protected First Amendment activity? That proves it!! It was all a big setup!!! He used the 100s of morons like Ashli Babbitt! What a creep. 
Only the Q-Deranged can follow this line of reasoning. 

So then...what's the J6 committee for, if telling people to break into the Capitol isn't a crime?  Trump didn't do that (no wait, the big reveal is just around the corner, right?) OR enter the Capitol. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Wait the 

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Wow. 
Reading DR’s self-pleasuring convo with himself (what! No comments? I JUST POSTED THE MOST DAMNING TWEET IN HISTORY! Please pay attention to me!!), it appears that:

- a guy named Ray Epps actually wanted to, and urged others to, march toward the Capitol. 
- he very suspiciously then obeyed the law and didn’t enter the Capitol. 
- and even more suspiciously, he hasn’t been arrested! What, no arrest after all that protected First Amendment activity? That proves it!! It was all a big setup!!! He used the 100s of morons like Ashli Babbitt! What a creep. 
Only the Q-Deranged can follow this line of reasoning. 

Strawmen everywhere? From you? I'm shocked!

Now do all the people who never entered the Capitol,  didn't ask people to enter the Capitol for two days,  and never helped pushed a large Trump sign into police inside the restricted area who were charged and/or are still in jail regardless. 

Yes. That's whataboutism you ***** cretin.

***** off. 

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Wait the 

Strawmen everywhere? From you? I'm shocked!

Now do all the people who never entered the Capitol,  didn't ask people to enter the Capitol for two days,  and never helped pushed a large Trump sign into police inside the restricted area who were charged and/or are still in jail regardless. 

Yes. That's whataboutism you ***** cretin.

***** off. 

If we didn’t have the first amendment, you and your Svengali would be in jail too. 

But the J6 committee told us already that Epps is in the clear. 

When all of his testimony is released come September it will be crystal clear to everyone why we should all just leave him alone. ^_^

And should the NYT be sued by Epps for including him in their own video about J6 and its planners? Because he's in it and the recent puff piece by the NYT attempting to sanitize his J5/6 activities suggests that he could sue outlets that defame him.

• Haha (+1) 1

Look at all these Ray Epps/Trump supporters who are interested in the content in this thread.

One single solitary known J6 Trump supporter in Ray Epps who they are very interested in defending for some reason.

Why is that I wonder?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nah it’s always fun to see your conspiracies blow up in your pathetic face.

Thats why WE are here.

Kind of like the pee tape, Russian hoax, kids in cages(there were kids in cages at the border, but that was during Obama/biden administration).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Westside said:

Kind of like the pee tape, Russian hoax, kids in cages(there were kids in cages at the border, but that was during Obama/biden administration).

Perhaps a pee tape exists - who would be surprised by someone who grabs women by the pussywillow?

And Trump Russian is/was real - anyone who meets with Russians 140+ times, coordinates Wikileaks dumps and shares campaign data is NO hoax.

image.thumb.jpeg.4c67fb1e92de047731b8ec5cf34a9283.jpeg

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Look at all these Ray Epps/Trump supporters who are interested in the content in this thread.

One single solitary known J6 Trump supporter in Ray Epps who they are very interested in defending for some reason.

Why is that I wonder?

This Ray Epps sounds like a loser creepy old man to me. I just haven’t paid much attention to him. But from what I’ve read,  he didn’t commit a crime. If saying that makes me a “defender” of him, well, call me a defender of the First Amendment. Had he stormed into the Capitol, that’s not speech. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1