Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

On 6/10/2022 at 6:56 AM, Doc said:

Dead giveaway.  And I wonder if a lip-reader can figure out what he said to that idiot.

Both guys have been interviewed by Feds and have the same account of what was said.  Epps called the tip line after seeing he was on the FBI list and was subsequently interviewed.  Samsel, the guy who assaulted a police officer, is facing charges.  Why would he protect Epps? 

In other news, Samsel is developing quite the rack in prison:

https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-breach/pa-man-accused-in-jan-6-attack-on-cop-who-suffered-a-concussion-demands-medical-treatment-for-a-condition-deemed-not-urgent-by-jail-doctor/

Edited by Jauronimo

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Both guys have been interviewed by Feds and have the same account of what was said.  Epps called the tip line after seeing he was on the FBI list and was subsequently interviewed.  Samsel, the guy who assaulted a police officer, is facing charges.  Why would he protect Epps? 

Many other Americans did the very same thing by calling the tip line after seeing themselves on wanted lists. Guess what happened to many of them? They were hauled in and charged.

Yet Ray Epps is seen numerous times on video exhorting people to enter the Capitol and he is also with the very first group that breached the police barricade, and he's never charged? Please. It's ludicrous. 

23 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Many other Americans did the very same thing by calling the tip line after seeing themselves on wanted lists. Guess what happened to many of them? They were hauled in and charged.

Yet Ray Epps is seen numerous times on video exhorting people to enter the Capitol and he is also with the very first group that breached the police barricade, and he's never charged? Please. It's ludicrous. 

What should he have been charged with if he were treated similarly to others?

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

What were others charged with for committing the offenses Ray committed? What were Ray's offenses that day? 

They could make something up like they did with many others.  You don't think that telling people to break into the Capitol should be illegal?  

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

They could make something up like they did with many others.  You don't think that telling people to break into the Capitol should be illegal?  

In typical MAGA fashion - your focus is on the wrong person:

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

What should he have been charged with if he were treated similarly to others?

Misdemeanor parading on the capitol at minimum.  Some have spent MONTHS in DC jail on these same charges.

Sounds legit, right?

13 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Misdemeanor parading on the capitol at minimum.  Some have spent MONTHS in DC jail on these same charges.

Sounds legit, right?

Did Epps misdemeanor parade near or in the capitol?  Most of the charges I have seen were for people who entered the capitol.

Your whole argument rides on the idea that Epps did not get charged so therefore hes a Fed since there is no direct evidence hes a Fed. I dont think its asking too much that you outline what charges other people have faced for being near a barrier and instructing people to enter the capitol 24 hours before.

Edited by Jauronimo

2 hours ago, Doc said:

I think people get charged on what is illegal and not what I personally believe should be illegal. 

So what offenses did he commit that day? Since this whole argument rests on the idea that he wasn't charged and therefore must be a Fed you could at least outline the offenses he should have been charged with. 

There is no direct evidence he has ties to federal agencies, there is no evidence of his role in any of the events of Jan 6, he was interviewed and subsequently removed from the FBI's most wanted list, he did not enter the Capitol building on that day, the guy he whispered something to is still in jail but backed up Epp's version of what they talked about...  I'm trying to get on board here but I read everything posted and followed the bread crumbs and I don't see anything of substance.

Your smoking gun is that the day before Jan 6th he said they need to enter the capitol building and that SHOULD be illegal?  I don't know where 1A falls out on that but doesn't seem like much to go on.

30 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I think people get charged on what is illegal and not what I personally believe should be illegal. 

So what offenses did he commit that day? Since this whole argument rests on the idea that he wasn't charged and therefore must be a Fed you could at least outline the offenses he should have been charged with. 

There is no direct evidence he has ties to federal agencies, there is no evidence of his role in any of the events of Jan 6, he was interviewed and subsequently removed from the FBI's most wanted list, he did not enter the Capitol building on that day, the guy he whispered something to is still in jail but backed up Epp's version of what they talked about...  I'm trying to get on board here but I read everything posted and followed the bread crumbs and I don't see anything of substance.

Your smoking gun is that the day before Jan 6th he said they need to enter the capitol building and that SHOULD be illegal?  I don't know where 1A falls out on that but doesn't seem like much to go on.

So then, what did Trump do? 

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

In your opinion,  was January 6th an insurrection?

Edited by Tenhigh

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

he did not enter the Capitol building on that day, the guy he whispered something to is still in jail but backed up Epp's version of what they talked about... 

What did he say Ray Epps whispered in his ear before breaching the Capitol? 

I'm curious to know and did an internet search but could find it.  Please share.

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Did Epps misdemeanor parade near or in the capitol?  Most of the charges I have seen were for people who entered the capitol.

Your whole argument rides on the idea that Epps did not get charged so therefore hes a Fed since there is no direct evidence hes a Fed. I dont think its asking too much that you outline what charges other people have faced for being near a barrier and instructing people to enter the capitol 24 hours before.

Lol.

Grandma and others who entered. 

Guilty! Insurrectionists!

But a guy who on Jan 5 and 6th who exhorted people to enter the Capitol...those  guys we will excuse...

Because the FBI said so..

Cmon man !

Useful idiots say what?

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Lol.

Grandma and others who entered. 

Guilty! Insurrectionists!

But a guy who on Jan 5 and 6th who exhorted people to enter the Capitol...those  guys we will excuse...

Because the FBI said so..

Cmon man !

Useful idiots say what?

Is that a crime?

C'mon man indeed.  

5 hours ago, Doc said:

So then, what did Trump do? 

I don't know.  Lets see what the committee returns. As I already stated, I don't think he masterminded anything and even if there is something there I doubt it can be proven. 

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

What did he say Ray Epps whispered in his ear before breaching the Capitol? 

I'm curious to know and did an internet search but could find it.  Please share.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/05/us/jan-6-ray-epps-evidence.html

“He came up to me and he said, ‘Dude’ — his entire words were, ‘Relax, the cops are doing their job,’” Mr. Samsel said.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

In your opinion,  was January 6th an insurrection?

The legal definition of insurrection leaves a lot to be interpreted as far as I can tell.  I think a minority of the half wits there that day were organized and planned to do what they did.  I do believe a significant number of people went to the Capitol that day with the intent and under the belief that they would change the outcome of the election.  I don't have the answers as to how organized, how violent, or how armed people need to be to qualify as an "act or instance of revolt against an established government".  Lets see what the investigation turns up and lets try people accordingly.  

8 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Is that a crime?

C'mon man indeed.  

For Ryan Kelley it apparently is. Because he made hand gestures encouraging people to move towards the Capitol steps. Ray Epps is cool though.

It's funny the pretzels you'll twist yourself into to defend a Trump supporter and his actions on Jan 6th. I mean the guy is a dirty insurrectionist isn't he?

Edited by DRsGhost