La conjecture fired

Sharky7337

And…, 

2 hours ago, Rico said:

:lol:

He’s still on the Baltimore FAN weekdays  on the afternoon shift, I heard him for a minute or so driving home last night.

LOL that tweet is hilarious.  Translation:  I just got shitcanned but I'm trying to make it look like it was my idea!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 7
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, eball said:

LOL that tweet is hilarious.  Translation:  I just got shitcanned but I'm trying to make it look like it was my idea!

Same thing Brees did, LOL!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Yeah.  He wasnt worried evolving, reinventing or stagnating when the paychecks were coming.   

Hahaha.  If you aren’t evolving and reinventing than you’re good at your current profession and don’t need to pretend getting fired for sucking at your job is a good thing. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Hahaha.  If you aren’t evolving and reinventing than you’re good at your current profession and don’t need to pretend getting fired for sucking at your job is a good thing. 

Ding ding ding!  We have a winner.

I mean, you have to evolve and change at times, sure - definitely a grain of truth - but that is a separate thing from making stuff up and getting fired.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rico said:

He’s still on the Baltimore FAN weekdays  on the afternoon shift, I heard him for a minute or so driving home last night.

"If you aren't devolving and reinventing stories and pursuing your deepest controversial topics to stir up fans, then what are you doing?"

Fixed it for him...

• Like (+1) 2

From the article:

"La Canfora has also become increasingly political on his Twitter page. His entire timeline is dedicated to Jan. 6, Donald Trump and supposedly racist white people. In sum, La Canfora was hurting the reputation of CBS Sports.

The network decides to stay in-house with Jonathan Jones as his replacement. Jones, not exactly a news-breaker, is most known for publishing a column that accused the media of favoring Carson Wentz because he has white skin.

Jones posted this story despite pages of examples that debunked his thesis. Nevertheless, the column got Jones’ name out there. So it was worth the lie."

Good on you CBS...fire one guy for lack of sources, spreading false stories, and pushing his personal politics...and replace him with a guy who apparently has no sources, and who made his name with a false story that involved personal politics. 🙄

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, folz said:

From the article:

"La Canfora has also become increasingly political on his Twitter page. His entire timeline is dedicated to Jan. 6, Donald Trump and supposedly racist white people. In sum, La Canfora was hurting the reputation of CBS Sports.

The network decides to stay in-house with Jonathan Jones as his replacement. Jones, not exactly a news-breaker, is most known for publishing a column that accused the media of favoring Carson Wentz because he has white skin.

Jones posted this story despite pages of examples that debunked his thesis. Nevertheless, the column got Jones’ name out there. So it was worth the lie."

Good on you CBS...fire one guy for lack of sources, spreading false stories, and pushing his personal politics...and replace him with a guy who apparently has no sources, and who made his name with a false story that involved personal politics. 🙄

Is any of this really surprising?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rico said:

Let's hope that one of his deepest passions is not now becoming a Moderator here on TBD!

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.