NEWS: Bills rookie Ulmer retires!

Captain_Quint

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

Looks like the proof is on the pudding here. No telling yet if he'll regain his seat atop the Federal Intermediate Credit Bank, or if he has bigger fish to fry. But I know we all wish him the best of luck in retirement. 

He talks about being "more present" and "happier."  

I'm kinda curious what drove the decision to retire but, in any case, I hope he finds the presence and happiness he's searching for.  

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

Looks like the proof is on the pudding here. No telling yet if he'll regain his seat atop the Federal Intermediate Credit Bank, or if he has bigger fish to fry. But I know we all wish him the best of luck in retirement. 

whoa. well this puts a visual spin on this mans decision. I say Go in peace serve the Lord. That post read very humble and honest to me. He gave props to sports but was led in a different direction. I agree with Hondo, hope it all works out for the best.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/9/2022 at 8:39 AM, Captain_Quint said:

Good thing you aren't in charge. The guy retired before minicamp and you don't think it's threadworthy? 

Don’t even know who this guy is/was… so guess the question is, do you/does anyone really care?  Zero impact to the Buffalo Bills. 

Truly hope he enjoys the rest of his life. 

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Romeo Crennel, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Will Ulmer walk into a bar...

Crennel says "I never played at the professional level, so my head's on level."

Fitz says "I took a few shots in the NFL, but my Harvard education compensates for any brain damage."

Ulmer says "Looks like I'm buying." 🙁

On 6/9/2022 at 7:18 AM, GunnerBill said:

Went undrafted then unsigned as an UDFA and won his spot by impressing as an unsigned invite to rookie minicamp. To three weeks later decide he doesn't want to play anymore is surprising but his statement said he has realised there are more important things than football and I can't argue with that. 

where did he say that.  The article says he was cut?

13 hours ago, muppy said:

whoa. well this puts a visual spin on this mans decision. I say Go in peace serve the Lord. That post read very humble and honest to me. He gave props to sports but was led in a different direction. I agree with Hondo, hope it all works out for the best.  

led in a different direction.  That seems to the the “out” players always go with when they just want to do something else or are sick of playing.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.