NEWS: Bills rookie Ulmer retires!

Captain_Quint

10 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Did you post a different article than what you’re talking about? All it says is he was released. I seriously have no clue what you’re even talking about…what did this kid do to deserve your little temper tantrum there?

Maybe the kid has black eyes; like a dolls eyes. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, eball said:

This is either one of the worst attempts at satire I’ve ever read, or I don’t know what to say.

Or even worse…I’m suspicious he started this thread to setup up his William Ulmer retires eBay “joke” he commented shortly after starting the thread 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

• Like (+1) 2

Was there signing bonus involved for this guy? Because if so, then maybe a fringe rookie prospect in that situation might have never intended to play in the NFL, but was willing to stick with it long enough for a nice paycheck of 5 or even 6 figures? 

Remember, these big dudes, especially, experience repeated, necessary physical trauma in the course of a season. Once the pads go on in camp, the violence really kicks up a notch. Maybe a guy has the size/athleticism to be a rookie invite/UDFA signing, but not the desire to be an NFL lineman in full pads? Just a thought. 

17 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Went undrafted then unsigned as an UDFA and won his spot by impressing as an unsigned invite to rookie minicamp. To three weeks later decide he doesn't want to play anymore is surprising but his statement said he has realised there are more important things than football and I can't argue with that. 

Bewbs are great but he shouldn't give football up for them. Players girls are always stacked

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.