NEWS: Bills rookie Ulmer retires!

Captain_Quint

It will be interesting to see if it is because he knows there was no way he was going to make the final 53 and just wanted more of a chance to be a starter given his college career .

It looks as if the Bills are more than set when it comes to the O line & even the depth there so i couldn't blame him if he wanted to go else where or could it be he just found out that the NFL competition is just that much more intense & he didn't feel he had what it took to be part of that only time will tell . 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Damning, if true....never played a snap in the NFL, but isn't planning to. 

It's unsure what his plans are, but you'd think a Poly-Sci major would take any job he can get. 

This is the type of locker room distraction the Bills don't need heading into a banner year. 

Good riddance, as far as I'm concerned.

He's earned next to nothing on his pension since he hasn't worked a day in his life, so it's unsure what his Social Security payout will be. A true shocker! 

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2022/06/09/buffalo-bills-release-will-ulmer/

What in the actual *****?

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’ll give the kid credit.  Played four years for a small school, UDFA invited to a pro camp.   Spent a few weeks here, saw the commitment it would take and decided it wasn’t for him.  Got a free degree, has his health, and his whole life in front of him.   

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Georgie said:

Why are people allowed to waste our time posting nonsense like this?

Just wait between this time and the start of training camp. You ain't seen nothing yet.

So does this mean we now have an open roster spot?

3 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Good thing you aren't in charge. The guy retired before minicamp and you don't think it's threadworthy? 

Did you see your overreaction to a guy who was never going to make the team.

Edited by TBBills

5 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Did you post a different article than what you’re talking about? All it says is he was released. I seriously have no clue what you’re even talking about…what did this kid do to deserve your little temper tantrum there?

Here's a better link that actually talks about his retirement:  https://heavy.com/sports/buffalo-bills/will-ulmer-contract-retired/

The kid is living the dream.  When I was 24 I wanted to retire.  How many 24 year olds get to retire?  Now he can sit back without having to get up early.  I'm retired and I didn't get out of bed until 11 today.  I guess he did the same.  

5 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Damning, if true....never played a snap in the NFL, but isn't planning to. 

It's unsure what his plans are, but you'd think a Poly-Sci major would take any job he can get. 

This is the type of locker room distraction the Bills don't need heading into a banner year. 

Good riddance, as far as I'm concerned.

He's earned next to nothing on his pension since he hasn't worked a day in his life, so it's unsure what his Social Security payout will be. A true shocker! 

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2022/06/09/buffalo-bills-release-will-ulmer/

Ok Darren.. I think your adding way to much drama to this and missing some facts. did you read it?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.