NEWS: Bills rookie Ulmer retires!

Captain_Quint

Damning, if true....never played a snap in the NFL, but isn't planning to. 

It's unsure what his plans are, but you'd think a Poly-Sci major would take any job he can get. 

This is the type of locker room distraction the Bills don't need heading into a banner year. 

Good riddance, as far as I'm concerned.

He's earned next to nothing on his pension since he hasn't worked a day in his life, so it's unsure what his Social Security payout will be. A true shocker! 

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2022/06/09/buffalo-bills-release-will-ulmer/

• Vomit 5
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Dislike 8

Did you post a different article than what you’re talking about? All it says is he was released. I seriously have no clue what you’re even talking about…what did this kid do to deserve your little temper tantrum there?

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Did you post a different article than what you’re talking about? All it says is he was released. I seriously have no clue what you’re even talking about…what did this kid do to deserve your little temper tantrum there?

Pretty sure he's joking ....

• Like (+1) 1

Went undrafted then unsigned as an UDFA and won his spot by impressing as an unsigned invite to rookie minicamp. To three weeks later decide he doesn't want to play anymore is surprising but his statement said he has realised there are more important things than football and I can't argue with that. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

Damning, if true....never played a snap in the NFL, but isn't planning to. 

It's unsure what his plans are, but you'd think a Poly-Sci major would take any job he can get. 

This is the type of locker room distraction the Bills don't need heading into a banner year. 

Good riddance, as far as I'm concerned.

He's earned next to nothing on his pension since he hasn't worked a day in his life, so it's unsure what his Social Security payout will be. A true shocker! 

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2022/06/09/buffalo-bills-release-will-ulmer/

You are a drama queen.

The guy was an UDFA camp body, you should not be allowed to post threads anymore.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 20

Ooh, ooh, ooh, all sorts of NOTHING, 

guess I’ll make a cup of coffee ️ and day dream about something or another of value…,

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

Incoherent ramblings of a madman

He’s trying the “Tom Brady Technique”…retire and wait for a team to beg him to return. At least we hold onto his rights. If a team entices him to play, I bet we could get a 4th rounder for him. 

Any word on whether we’ll get a compensatory pick?

• Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You are a drama queen.

The guy was an UDFA camp body, you should not be allowed to post threads anymore.

Good thing you aren't in charge. The guy retired before minicamp and you don't think it's threadworthy? 

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Good thing you aren't in charge. The guy retired before minicamp and you don't think it's threadworthy? 

No - if it was a top 3 RD pick maybe 

but an undersized UDFA is not a big deal I saw the notification from the bills app and was like who the f is that

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.