Does this Pats fan make sense? 🤔 I HATE to admit I agree with him.

StHustle

On 6/8/2022 at 11:00 AM, StHustle said:

So late last night I was doing my daily YouTube check for some new good Bills content and came across a video entitled "Buffalo Bills As Irrelevant on the National Stage As They've Ever Been, And It's Their Own Fault"

Now usually I would blow past some nonsense click bait such as this, but I had a few drinks and felt like talking ***** to my TV so I played it. Wow did I end up unhappy. The guy made several valid points Im forced to agree with. I was taken back to my initial feelings when Tom left the Patriots, of how pissed I was he was really leaving with that record he has against us set in stone. I knew their was no way to get the record to respectable numbers at that point but was hoping to at least defeat him in a playoff game (or something!) before he went packing. I knew the Pats wouldn't be much without him and immediately felt like they were no longer who we needed to be concerned with. It boggled my mind how the Pats were still spoken about, not only in the media, but on TBD, as if Brady never left.

Think about it. How are we justified constantly talking bad about the Pats current status and gloating about our superiority after they just had an unprecedented divisional run not seen in any major league's sports history? Of course it wasn't going to last forever. Yes, we're glad we were the team to take over after their run ended but now we need to focus our attention to teams that actually have potential to stand in our way.

Oh and I hate how at the end he quotes random Bills fans' I'll advised twitter posts as if it reflect who Bills Mafia is. You can do that with fans of any team including the Pats of course.

In conclusion, I know we as a fanbase have mellowed out on the Pats hate talk as these past two post-Brady seasons have transpired but I still think we should be done with it completely. Pats did make the playoffs last year with a ROOKIE QB leading them all season, which has only happened to 12 teams in the Superbowl era (sidenote: it happened with 3 teams in 2012 alone which is a huge anomaly) and even in the last decade only one rookie QB starting most the season even has a winning record under his belt. So if anything, the Pats are better than I thought they'd be. Yes we dominate them now and I live it, but let's stop punching down.

As a Pats fan watching the Bills and the Chiefs. It feels like the Bills right now are the Colts to the Chiefs Patriots… So far. 2 Great QBs that most feel Mahomes is better..(Most felt Brady was more Clutch and better than Manning.) 

My point don’t worry about teams who you don’t even need a sweat to beat, but rather on those who could beat you like KC and right now Miami.

• Eyeroll 1

Wow someone really went and dug up a thread from 6 months ago that was clearly rejected back then?? Not even going to bother reading new responses. Bottom line is, we get zero cred points whopping on the Pats, therefore shouldnt brag on it. They are beneath us now. Does is NO GOOD if we dominate the Pats for the next 10 years and have no hardware to show for it. We can let our nuts hang after we win the chip. And even then we should just ignore the Pats. We had no comp for them til Brady left! Leave it alone!!

6 hours ago, RunTheBall said:

Fock the Pats* and their entire bandwagon jackoff fanbase including every Boston media personality/ex player on TV/ and especially NFL Player of the Week ESPN “HITS” stat dominator Teddy Douchski. 

I live in NE, there has been ZERO Pats talk the last few years. Biggest bandwagon fans in history. Remember, they were almost the Hartford Patriots before Brady came along, that’s how little this fanbase supports their franchise. There are a few intelligent die hards who know who Steve Grogan was, I’ll admit, and I can have an actual football conversation with them. But the majority of them and especially the ex-players are garbage.

The only thing better than a Bills win is a Pats* loss. Maybe after 15 more year of Bills domination I’ll ease off but until then I’ll delight in every loss, every Belichek screw up (and I have a lot of respect for The Hoodie’s coaching acumen, the cheating not so much). I hope Mac RAAG AHHM Jones is their QB for years to come. I LOVE that they are going to be near .500 for the foreseeable future because they will never improve and GM Bill will pick a small school long snapper with his first round pick anyway.

I love watching/listening to homer announcers like Zolack be slowly, excruciatingly dragged in to the realization that their franchise is becoming garbage and they are looking at a decade or more of irrelevancy. 

Love it!

Amen!

I live in NE myself. Moved here in 1978. I never met a Pats fan for I don't know how many years......it was all Cowboys, Raiders, Steelers, etc.. 

Re: the HArtford thing - yes. I went to the rally. I was so hoping they'd move to Hartford so I could easily watch my Bills every year as I live in westerm Mass.

Screw the Pats and every one of thier lousy, spoiled, intolerable fans!! 

**** off, the whole lot of you!!

• Like (+1) 1

So late last night I was doing my daily YouTube check for some new good Bills content and came across a video entitled "Buffalo Bills As Irrelevant on the National Stage As They've Ever Been, And It's Their Own Fault"

Now usually I would blow past some nonsense click bait such as this, but I had a few drinks and felt like talking ***** to my TV so I played it. Wow did I end up unhappy. The guy made several valid points Im forced to agree with. I was taken back to my initial feelings when Tom left the Patriots, of how pissed I was he was really leaving with that record he has against us set in stone. I knew their was no way to get the record to respectable numbers at that point but was hoping to at least defeat him in a playoff game (or something!) before he went packing. I knew the Pats wouldn't be much without him and immediately felt like they were no longer who we needed to be concerned with. It boggled my mind how the Pats were still spoken about, not only in the media, but on TBD, as if Brady never left.

Think about it. How are we justified constantly talking bad about the Pats current status and gloating about our superiority after they just had an unprecedented divisional run not seen in any major league's sports history? Of course it wasn't going to last forever. Yes, we're glad we were the team to take over after their run ended but now we need to focus our attention to teams that actually have potential to stand in our way.

Oh and I hate how at the end he quotes random Bills fans' I'll advised twitter posts as if it reflect who Bills Mafia is. You can do that with fans of any team including the Pats of course.

In conclusion, I know we as a fanbase have mellowed out on the Pats hate talk as these past two post-Brady seasons have transpired but I still think we should be done with it completely. Pats did make the playoffs last year with a ROOKIE QB leading them all season, which has only happened to 12 teams in the Superbowl era (sidenote: it happened with 3 teams in 2012 alone which is a huge anomaly) and even in the last decade only one rookie QB starting most the season even has a winning record under his belt. So if anything, the Pats are better than I thought they'd be. Yes we dominate them now and I live it, but let's stop punching down.

This makes sense why you are always trashing this team being a closet New England fan must difficult these days 

35 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

As a Pats fan watching the Bills and the Chiefs. It feels like the Bills right now are the Colts to the Chiefs Patriots… So far. 2 Great QBs that most feel Mahomes is better..(Most felt Brady was more Clutch and better than Manning.) 

My point don’t worry about teams who you don’t even need a sweat to beat, but rather on those who could beat you like KC and right now Miami.

Thanks for the history lesson in Pats/Colts. Wasn't aware.....

I, for one, am not interested in a Pats fans advice.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Wow someone really went and dug up a thread from 6 months ago that was clearly rejected back then?? Not even going to bother reading new responses. Bottom line is, we get zero cred points whopping on the Pats, therefore shouldnt brag on it. They are beneath us now. Does is NO GOOD if we dominate the Pats for the next 10 years and have no hardware to show for it. We can let our nuts hang after we win the chip. And even then we should just ignore the Pats. We had no comp for them til Brady left! Leave it alone!!

I missed this originally. I would argue the worst thread I've ever seen started here.

Couldn't disagree with you more. You do you. The vast majority of Bills fans will take splendor in the Pat beat downs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

Counterpoint: Dunking on Pats fans is a lot of fun. I don’t ever want to stoop to their level and go around starting sh**. But when they try to talk smack, I think it’s very appropriate to point out how delusional they are. 

On 6/8/2022 at 11:09 AM, Big Turk said:

Brady left the division because he knew what was coming with the rise of Allen

Lol rise of Allen...he's a great QB and all but it's year 5 and he has nothing to show for it as of now. By Brady's 5th year he was 55-14 with 3 super bowl titles (9-0 in the playoffs) 

Years 4&5 specifically he went 34-4

1 hour ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Lol rise of Allen...he's a great QB and all but it's year 5 and he has nothing to show for it as of now. By Brady's 5th year he was 55-14 with 3 super bowl titles (9-0 in the playoffs) 

Years 4&5 specifically he went 34-4

Another. who worships at the table of NE. 🙄

On 6/8/2022 at 11:29 AM, DJB said:

Not giving a Pats fan a click. They get comp picks when we do

They just do, they get the best comp picks!

I think that era is over too, the Pats ** were a revenue source the NFL created, its over!

F the Pats**

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

The only way the Dolphins can beat us is if we beat ourselves with silly errors or are decimated with injuries.

I’m actually more concerned about more NFC teams than AFC - I think the likes of the 49ers and Cowboys are more of a threat to us than anyone outside of Kansas City if we’re playing to our full potential.

Edited by UKBillFan

This probes drinking and fighting with your tv is a poor life decision 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.