Does this Pats fan make sense? 🤔 I HATE to admit I agree with him.

StHustle

Fock the Pats* and their entire bandwagon jackoff fanbase including every Boston media personality/ex player on TV/ and especially NFL Player of the Week ESPN “HITS” stat dominator Teddy Douchski. 

I live in NE, there has been ZERO Pats talk the last few years. Biggest bandwagon fans in history. Remember, they were almost the Hartford Patriots before Brady came along, that’s how little this fanbase supports their franchise. There are a few intelligent die hards who know who Steve Grogan was, I’ll admit, and I can have an actual football conversation with them. But the majority of them and especially the ex-players are garbage.

The only thing better than a Bills win is a Pats* loss. Maybe after 15 more year of Bills domination I’ll ease off but until then I’ll delight in every loss, every Belichek screw up (and I have a lot of respect for The Hoodie’s coaching acumen, the cheating not so much). I hope Mac RAAG AHHM Jones is their QB for years to come. I LOVE that they are going to be near .500 for the foreseeable future because they will never improve and GM Bill will pick a small school long snapper with his first round pick anyway.

I love watching/listening to homer announcers like Zolack be slowly, excruciatingly dragged in to the realization that their franchise is becoming garbage and they are looking at a decade or more of irrelevancy. 

Love it!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

On 6/8/2022 at 10:00 AM, StHustle said:

So late last night I was doing my daily YouTube check for some new good Bills content and came across a video entitled "Buffalo Bills As Irrelevant on the National Stage As They've Ever Been, And It's Their Own Fault"

Now usually I would blow past some nonsense click bait such as this, but I had a few drinks and felt like talking ***** to my TV so I played it. Wow did I end up unhappy. The guy made several valid points Im forced to agree with. I was taken back to my initial feelings when Tom left the Patriots, of how pissed I was he was really leaving with that record he has against us set in stone. I knew their was no way to get the record to respectable numbers at that point but was hoping to at least defeat him in a playoff game (or something!) before he went packing. I knew the Pats wouldn't be much without him and immediately felt like they were no longer who we needed to be concerned with. It boggled my mind how the Pats were still spoken about, not only in the media, but on TBD, as if Brady never left.

Think about it. How are we justified constantly talking bad about the Pats current status and gloating about our superiority after they just had an unprecedented divisional run not seen in any major league's sports history? Of course it wasn't going to last forever. Yes, we're glad we were the team to take over after their run ended but now we need to focus our attention to teams that actually have potential to stand in our way.

Oh and I hate how at the end he quotes random Bills fans' I'll advised twitter posts as if it reflect who Bills Mafia is. You can do that with fans of any team including the Pats of course.

In conclusion, I know we as a fanbase have mellowed out on the Pats hate talk as these past two post-Brady seasons have transpired but I still think we should be done with it completely. Pats did make the playoffs last year with a ROOKIE QB leading them all season, which has only happened to 12 teams in the Superbowl era (sidenote: it happened with 3 teams in 2012 alone which is a huge anomaly) and even in the last decade only one rookie QB starting most the season even has a winning record under his belt. So if anything, the Pats are better than I thought they'd be. Yes we dominate them now and I live it, but let's stop punching down.

Here's a question what is the Patriots W/L against the Bills if you include the Bills with Kelly & company i believe before Brady came along the Bills had the upper hand in the rivalry . Yes Brady's W/L will always be what it is & the Bills today will only be able to add to the W column despite Brady not being there but they can beat him still .

Any defeat of the Pats just helps to heal the years of BB dominance over every team in the AFC so as many nights as the Bills sat up with that empty pit in our stomachs helps to know BB has that same feeling now ...

GO BILLS !!!! 

The guy is a sore loser. The Bills were sore losers for twenty years. Now it's their turn. Kind of like that 0 for the 70s with the Dolphins. Punching down isn't exactly right. First, long-suffering and with back-up bile Bills fans have the right to say anything they want. Second, every time we play the Pats, there's still respect there. Third, the Bills' wobbly play in the middle of the season creates doubt about our dominance. 

On 6/8/2022 at 10:14 AM, RoyBatty is alive said:

Why should we as Bills fans even care about what the Pats fans think.  

He is doing exactly what he accuses Bills fans of, "punching up" to the Pats.  He rambles on and on and on about how the Bills have a short window Von Miller esp and how  great the Pats were for so long, blah blah blah.

Sorry, it was a waste of time listening to him.

And his analogy of the Ravens versus Bills fans  is woefully flawed.  The Pats were in the AFCE and dominated the Bills, of course Raven fans aren't/weren't obsessed with the Pats.

IMO you missed his point, he says Bills fans are "Punching down" at the Patriots when they should be "Punching up" at the Chiefs.

He isn't completely off base either.

• Agree 1

The Patriots are irrelevant.

The Bills are generally considered the #1 team in the league. We care about the Patriots because they’re in our division and whooped us for 20 years.

That doesn’t mean we actually fear them or care about them more than, say, the Dolphins.

This is a desperate attempt to drag a Bills team down that has no legitimate reason to be dragged down. It’s the same as the losers that keep saying “Super Bowl Or Bust” to try to collect a win when the next 10 years look awful for them.

Pats 'fans' were apparently selling their tickets to Bills fans before the game, and the ones who did go to the stadium were booing their own team in the first quarter.

Pats 'fans' are not real fans, they're glory fans who jumped on a very successful bandwagon and rode it to multiple SB titles. Now their team is ***** again they're hopping off in droves.

Bills fans have been through ups and HUGE downs with their team year after year after year, we may not have a title yet but I at least know I'm a true fan. And as I've said multiple times before, when this team does win a SB it'll feel that much more special to us because we've earned it.

I guess what I'm saying is, well, ***** the Patriots

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

IMO you missed his point, he says Bills fans are "Punching down" at the Patriots when they should be "Punching up" at the Chiefs.

That's what I came away with. Why bother relishing in the Patriots demise and current state? We as a fan base should just disregard them as 2 ez wins a year now just as they did us during the drought. Yeah it was fun when we finally broke the trend and I feel it would have happened with or without Brady but it's time to concern ourselves with the real competition. The Chiefs and Bengals and with a little attention towards the Ravens, Dolphins and Titans.

The Pats at this point aren't even a speed bump.

43 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

The problem with this take is the failure to recognize that you can do both. You can punch down on the Pats* and punch up at the Chiefs at the same time!  It’s called complexity. In fact, it’s not even that complex. Nothing to see  here.

Edited by Mojo44
  • Agree 1

Imagine if we lost. Even by one point with one second left in overtime. Would the lead story be how NE beat an injured reeling Bills team with no running game and only one good receiver?  Absolutely not. It would be how the genius Belichek outsmarted a unicorn QB. It would be how Mac continued his roll from the MIN game. 

Instead we get the Bills bullied a bad team and how incompetent their coaches are. We won a gimme again. Just tired of it. 

Edited by benderbender
  • Like (+1) 1

I do think the WGR crowd goes overboard on NE but how does that matter for the football team.  Punch up/Punch down....what does media have to do with on the field anything?   

Why isn't Baltimore not talking about NE he asks?  Cause they are not in the division and the Patriots did not dominate them like the Patriots have done the Bills....duh!!  This is nonsense, the Bills are nationally relevant, the KC game last year showed that.....everyone wants to see Allen play Mahomes...its already a thing.  The Bills actually do focus on beating KC, a LOT!  This guy is a clown.    Messing around with a division rival is fine.

Tom Brady left and the Pats have gone down hill...that is a fact!   

Mac Jones had a better rookie year than Josh Allen...ok how is that relevent to anything?  What a clown.   What now we expect the same progression out of Mac as Allen has had and he will be even better than Allen?  LOL

On 6/15/2022 at 4:29 PM, Orlando Tim said:

I am afraid of their fans acting out when I am with my family.

you have nothing to be afraid of....I live in NE and wear Bills gear proudly for the last 25 years.  The most you will get is an occasional Go Bills from another Bills fan.   After that, sometimes people will engage you in reasonable conversation.  Even at games in Foxboro its not bad...sure you can find an occasional drunk idiot.  Most people are cool

So if anything, the Pats are better than I thought they'd be. Yes we dominate them now and I live it, but let's stop punching down.

NO, THE CHEATS ARE TRASH NOW!

* Run by some old guy on his laurels.

* OC completely lost.

* An average QB at best.

* Sub standard Offensive talent.

They’re a train wreck!

I’m delighting in every,abject humiliation by 🦬! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.