Hypothetically, What would you have done if Buffalo signed Deshaun Watson?

JerseyBills

I'm curious what folks on here think about Browns fans basically giving up their loyalty and fandom to the Browns because of the Watson signing. 

It has been all over Reddit for weeks , with die hard Browns fans claiming they're done with their team and many looking to join Bills Mafia.

So with yet another woman coming through claiming Watson was in a Yoga pose and when the masseuse refused to massage the area between his balls and anus , grabbed her wrist and forced her. 

So now even more Browns fans are coming forward and denouncing their Browns fandom. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/07/sports/football/deshaun-watson.html

Long story short, what would you do if our very own Buffalo Bills signed this sicko ? 

I personally don't know if I could do it. I was a fan since 8 years old and idk if I could throw away investing 2 decades of loving this team. Just curious how others feel, because of all the Browns fans who want nothing to do with them. Especially with a 1st pick , pretty good QB in Baker still on the roster. 

P.S- Obviously McBeane would never make this move. Even without Josh.

I'm just wondering if we had whatever GM or HC and they signed Watson to 100s of millions, would you abandon the Bills like many Brown fans are apparently doing?

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Eyeroll 1

All I know is if he came to Buffalo there's no way that f***ing guy would've been able to stay away from Lundy's Lane

There's been many guys who drank and drugged themselves outta the league over the years...but this might have been the first case in NFL history where a guy rub n tugged himself outta the league 🤷‍♂️

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

There is no way Beane would have trade for him with all that baggage.

I believe Beane is a man with a moral compass, I suspect he would quit his job if he was being pressured to make that hire, jmo. 

As for me, I would likely have nothing to do with the team at minimum until he was gone, along with those who would hire a scum bag like Watson. 

Edited by Don Otreply

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cannot even imagine this occurring with this regime. 

Completely agree. No chance McBeane would sign off on this. Just saying, if it happened in an alternative universe, would you still support the team?

I'm surprised at all the Browns fans, who have a  solid and loyal base, that are allegedly done with their team.

Edited by JerseyBills

I posted in another thread that the Bills were the front runner to sign Michael Vick immediately after being released from prison. The NFL stepped in.

I remember many fans wanted Vick, many didn’t. When you’re desperate for a QB things change. I’m so glad the Bills didn’t need a QB when Watson was available. It would’ve been a huge debate here. I think most would’ve wanted to trade for him.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.