Monkeypox Protocols 2022

58 minutes ago, ALF said:

If I can't smell the bleach on my hotel sheets and towels when I check in I get new ones lol

Yet another catchy virus just "appears" on the world stage, and lights it on fire.  Funny how this just keeps happening.

Just like Covid, this is another lab accident.  Another critter breaks sloppy or careless containment.  .gov and the money behind all this dangerous research will wildly point fingers at anything and anyone but themselves.

Wherever the first case was reported - there's a lab nearby doing research on it.  Count on it.  

• Haha (+1) 1

They are going to try to emphasize anything like this because they know there are those out there that will believe anything they say to keep the control happening & the bad part about it is there are those that will do what ever they say ...

They are called sheople .

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, T master said:

They are going to try to emphasize anything like this because they know there are those out there that will believe anything they say to keep the control happening & the bad part about it is there are those that will do what ever they say ...

Irony = dead

On 8/4/2022 at 9:28 PM, BillStime said:

Irony = dead

Several people on your side have tried using that word incorrectly lately, perhaps you would like to explain the irony of calling people who follow directions without thought "sheople"? 

On 8/4/2022 at 9:19 PM, T master said:

No.  They're terrified to marginalize gay men.  That's it.  The irony is by not addressing them directly makes it more likely for them more likely to catch the disease.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  They're terrified to marginalize gay men.  That's it.  The irony is by not addressing them directly makes it more likely for them more likely to catch the disease.

feelings over facts...and puss filled pustuls i guess.  😒

if i were a country that say was hostile towards the US. its pretty clear its a great time to release the worst virus you have on hand if you have secretly made a cure. the citizens have great reason to have zero confidence in any guidance given. the scientists that are prescribing this guidance are more concerned about politicizing it and the gov does not seem to care about investigating who, what, when, where, or why it originated. as the population squabbles amongst itself and officials figure out how to manufacture a culture war while bumbling into walls.  the eneny can sit back and watch the annihilation.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

feelings over facts...and puss filled pustuls i guess.  😒

if i were a country that say was hostile towards the US. its pretty clear its a great time to release the worst virus you have on hand if you have secretly made a cure. the citizens have great reason to have zero confidence in any guidance given. the scientists that are prescribing this guidance are more concerned about politicizing it and the gov does not seem to care about investigating who, what, when, where, or why it originated. as the population squabbles amongst itself and officials figure out how to manufacture a culture war while bumbling into walls.  the eneny can sit back and watch the annihilation.

Is that a feeling or a fact?

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

is this a serious question? memory of a very recent pandemic says its all facts. which part do you think is just a feeling is the real question?

my only feeling is pessimism. since the same people who pushed/fell for all the bs truley believe they still have a shred of credability at this point. pessimism because of the realization a large swath of our society was perfectly happy to endorse authoritarian control rather then face life with risk, regardless how small. i did not think freedom and truth was so fragile before but here we are. still waiting on where it came from to prevent it from happening. still watching the slow drip of vax studies phizer said they could not put out for 75 years and media to cover it. on and on.

now they cant simply give info to people due to fear of offending a group? which is also helping it spread. just a continuation of the same  nonsense. i guess this is what we can expect in this country going forward from now on.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

is this a serious question? memory of a very recent pandemic says its all facts. which part do you think is just a feeling is the real question?

my only feeling is pessimism. since the same people who pushed/fell for all the bs truley believe they still have a shred of credability at this point. pessimism because of the realization a large swath of our society was perfectly happy to endorse authoritarian control rather then face life with risk, regardless how small. i did not think freedom and truth was so fragile before but here we are. still waiting on where it came from to prevent it from happening. still watching the slow drip of vax studies phizer said they could not put out for 75 years and media to cover it. on and on.

now they cant simply give info to people due to fear of offending a group? which is also helping it spread. just a continuation of the same  nonsense. i guess this is what we can expect in this country going forward from now on.

They just can't say sexually promiscuous gay men are at the highest risk of contracting and spreading monkey pox.  And avoiding that behavior, at least for a limited duration of time, is the best method to avoid the virus.  We don't need experts to know this, just a little common sense and observation of reality.

The thing is, we can say it, think it, and know it.  Which makes the experts look like idiots while they play their game of make-believe science driven by political science.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/3/2022 at 9:01 AM, LeviF said:

If I can't smell the bleach on my hotel sheets and towels when I check in I get new ones lol

I do the same if I smell a hint of lube or sex party’s 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They just can't say sexually promiscuous gay men are at the highest risk of contracting and spreading monkey pox.  And avoiding that behavior, at least for a limited duration of time, is the best method to avoid the virus.  We don't need experts to know this, just a little common sense and observation of reality.

The thing is, we can say it, think it, and know it.  Which makes the experts look like idiots while they play their game of make-believe science driven by political science.

Or how about vax passport at the clubs or venue where those partake??

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'd say it's becoming more fact as each day goes by & truths are becoming realized about the actions from the past 2 yrs & just how things were handled .

An anecdote from my wife the pediatrician when seeing  a teenage girl with her mom this week. A data point showing the effectiveness of the government/media/big tech hysteria machine.

Her text to me...

Just had a mom (who adamantly refuses gardasil) ask when we are getting the monkeypox vaccine.

:doh:

Edit to add: gardasil is the HPV vaccine.

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Haha (+1) 3