Walmart Buys Broncos

Warcodered

7 hours ago, Augie said:

I know, but a guy can dream, right? I guess I have to go before they get a new one…..and before they start messing up downtown to build it. Game day just had a very cool vibe to it early am as we were heading to Vail. I wanted to stop! 

Sometimes TOO MUCH money is a bad thing.  It’s FOOTBALL! 

Yeah bud.  Even if the sale comes through and even if he starts plans soon, the new stadium won’t open until 2029 or so.  You have a few years so make it count brother.  We played them in Denver in 2020, so we’ll have them again in Denver in 2026.  RW will be getting closer to the end there by 26, but might have a couple years after.  By that time they will probably be a solid team or much before.

I hope you have a blast.  A ski trip coupled with a Bills - Broncos game would be fun.  I live my life vicariously through you.  Now that my third kid is starting college and I have their colleges paid for since they were babies (no more catholic school tuition), maybe I’ll join you pal.  I’ll buy you an adult beverage, and we can float how we just won two SB’s by 26. 🙏👏👏👏👏

8 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Will be interesting to see if they do some type of Walmart advertising on the uniforms--which has to be coming at some point or another anyway.

Blue uniforms with yellow stars?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.