Dumbest thing you've ever done.

Beast

dumb is subjective in this way:

For me it would be the worst decision ever to eat a BFLO suicide spicy wing. But I read of folks Loving these and consuming them  en masse

Biting into a suicide wing not realizing how HOT it is and paying the price . Dumb on u muppy

15 minutes ago, muppy said:

dumb is subjective in this way:

For me it would be the worst decision ever to eat a BFLO suicide spicy wing. But I read of folks Loving these and consuming them  en masse

Biting into a suicide wing not realizing how HOT it is and paying the price . Dumb on u muppy

Yeah know that feeling....I have 1 that likely has a good shot at beating most ppl, if not everyone.

I was on the fence about sharing, but then figured ***** it, I was 17y/o and was almost 27 years ago....

Anyways, here goes....as I said I was 17 y/o, was with my lil g/f and was too risky to get it on b/c her parents were there. So it was constant "nonchalantly" feeling each other up the whole time. So after some time I ended up getting my 1st case of the "blue ball". 

OMG it hurt so bad, anyways now comes the dumb part...for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to rub Icy Hot upon my balls. Burn was insanely intense and nothing made it better. Had to wait it out. Even sat in the tub with cool water and nothing.

Anyways, my brother still to this day sometimes will bring that up and gives me hell....

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah know that feeling....I have 1 that likely has a good shot at beating most ppl, if not everyone.

I was on the fence about sharing, but then figured ***** it, I was 17y/o and was almost 27 years ago....

Anyways, here goes....as I said I was 17 y/o, was with my lil g/f and was too risky to get it on b/c her parents were there. So it was constant "nonchalantly" feeling each other up the whole time. So after some time I ended up getting my 1st case of the "blue ball". 

OMG it hurt so bad, anyways now comes the dumb part...for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to rub Icy Hot upon my balls. Burn was insanely intense and nothing made it better. Had to wait it out. Even sat in the tub with cool water and nothing.

Anyways, my brother still to this day sometimes will bring that up and gives me hell....

That is some ammo he has on you Sheneneh LOL  Im guessing you have some story back at him.  It's what family does am I right?

haha

17 minutes ago, muppy said:

That is some ammo he has on you Sheneneh LOL  Im guessing you have some story back at him.  It's what family does am I right?

haha

I guess you could say that. But useless for me to say anything because it's a losing battle since mine is the worst LOL...

He will just say, "ok, yeah, but you put Icy Hot on your balls bro"....so then I have no choice but to concede lol

• Haha (+1) 1

I’m hoping Browns owner Jimmy Haslam is surfing the interwebby today and stumbles upon this site. I’d love to hear from HIM right about now! :)

2 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

How did that turn out for you? 

I believe he was advised to join AAA. 

……….far too late. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

Driving alone for hours and pushed beyond my endurance limits to save a few bucks on a hotel because I was almost to my destination.  Woke up when I sideswiped a guard rail.  Wound up unhurt but with about $1,000 auto body damage.  Could easily have been MUCH worse.  Lesson learned.

The irony of your username is not lost on me ; - )

23 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I have 1 that likely has a good shot at beating most ppl, if not everyone.

Not even close, man. :blush:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Had to blow up and ribbon tie over a hundred balloons using a helium tank with a quick fill rubber nozzle, for a function.

Got it done and set up as center pieces for tables. Families start arriving. Thought I’d make the kids laugh doing a helium voice….

…..except, I didn’t try to use a balloon, I attempted to use the helium tank out of sight, thinking it last longer in my lungs.

I thought I blew a hole through my lung. Took awhile to weather the pain and regroup, it hurt for weeks.

Edited by I am the egg man

I have two, which both occurred on a cross-country road trip I took with my best friend at age 18.

1) After several hours driving through hot, desolate Nevada, we saw a body of water off in the distance in the middle of the desert. We parked our truck and ran out to it in bare feet. As we stood on the large rocks on the water's edge, I looked down and noticed an extensive network of spider webs running between all the rocks. I picked up a stick and poked/shook a web, which caused a bunch of huge black widows -- identifiable by the telltale red hourglass shape on the abdomen -- to scurry out all around us. We were standing barefoot in a massive colony of black widows. We proceeded to bat dragonflies out of the air with the stick and put them in the webs so we could see the spiders feed, which we did, and which was admittedly an awesome sight. In retrospect, it was really stupid. While black widow bites are rarely fatal, they sure don't feel nice, and we were hours away from any kind of medical help.

2) On the California coast, somewhere near Carmel, we came upon a large group of wild elephant seals sleeping in a pile on the beach. We got out our guitars and sidled up about five feet from them and proceeded to smoke a joint and play a bunch of songs next to them. After a while, we got up the courage to walk up to the pile and touch the sleeping seals. Elephant seals are not cute, fuzzy little things, mind you. They're massive and, as I later learned on Discovery Channel, they're pretty damn dangerous. I distinctly remember my friend Dan laying his head on the chest of a sleeping seal, and I watched the seal's eye open and the creature lunge at my friend and try to bite him. He ducked out of the way and we ran like hell as this massive thing came loping after us. Yes, it was really stupid on our part, and yes, I regret what in retrospect was harassment of animals in their natural habitat. We were 18. We were dumb as hell. I have no defense.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

Driving alone for hours and pushed beyond my endurance limits to save a few bucks on a hotel because I was almost to my destination.  Woke up when I sideswiped a guard rail.  Wound up unhurt but with about $1,000 auto body damage.  Could easily have been MUCH worse.  Lesson learned.

Similar story.  Was driving from NY to SC (or maybe NC) overnight after working all day.  Woke up somewhere in Virgina to the sound of gravel on the side of the road.  Luckily I didn't hit anything and was able to get back on the road quickly.  Decided then to stop at every rest area for the remainder of the trip, even if I did not feel tired, just for a break.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.