Bills drawing plenty of betting action to win super bowl

1 hour ago, TAinLA said:

I'm more concerned about the DC. I hope he gets it right this season especially in close games!

I think there won't be any major changes on defense. Leslie's scheme is what it is. More of a bend but don't break defense. Don't give up the big play and get timely turnovers. Its very effective vs lesser talented teams/offenses. Thus, you get statistics like the Bills #1 rated defense. The defense was solid but I think all of us knew that stat was misleading.  

The addition of Miller should greatly improve the Bills pass rush. Some new additions via the draft and acquisitions should make the Bills a legitimate top 5 defense. They shouldn't get pushed around in the trenches. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I think there won't be any major changes on defense. Leslie's scheme is what it is. More of a bend but don't break defense. Don't give up the big play and get timely turnovers. Its very effective vs lesser talented teams/offenses. Thus, you get statistics like the Bills #1 rated defense. The defense was solid but I think all of us knew that stat was misleading.  

The addition of Miller should greatly improve the Bills pass rush. Some new additions via the draft and acquisitions should make the Bills a legitimate top 5 defense. They shouldn't get pushed around in the trenches. 

I expect them to be better against the run. They may not finish with the #1 ranking next season but I think they will be a better D overall than last year. They will( I hope) do better against good offenses just by being better against the run and the improved pass rush. On paper it looks that way.

• Agree 1

This is the season where the Bills need to play every game with the intensity as if it was a playoff game, if they are to win it all.  

The gambling “trends noise” is merely a corporate method to part folk from their money, and has no bearing on the games, (so far).

GO  BILLS!!!

On 6/6/2022 at 2:06 PM, boater said:

I don't like all these optimistic forecasts. They give me a hinky feeling. I remind myself of the Pitt and Jax games from last year.

I , too, prefer the Bills as an underdog  Of course, for most of the 6 decades i have been a fan they were really the 'dog!  So, its natural I am  uncomfortable with front runner status.

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/6/2022 at 11:06 AM, boater said:

I don't like all these optimistic forecasts. They give me a hinky feeling. I remind myself of the Pitt and Jax games from last year.

Optimistic forecasts?

Its all about injuries to me. Bills probably win the Super Bowl last season if Tre White stays healthy.

Once again he is a key figure for Buffalo.  But every team has many key players. It is still a question mark how many players are key to Buffalo. If we have no depth starters become key. Or if the player is playing great they become key. Do we have DE depth? DT? CB depth? OT depth? Outside WR depth?

If the answer is yes to all those questions and Josh stays healthy….

Just give us that trophy now….

If not, things get very dicey.

or if we get a lot of injuries forget it….

possible key players for Buffalo: Dawkins, Morse, Diggs, Saffold, Davis, Allen, Knox, Bates, Brown, Von, Tremaine, Groot, Ed, DaQuon, Tre, Poyer, Hyde, Elam…..IDK if we have any quality OL depth. Or DL depth….secondary depth….

I’m not saying we don’t have it, I’m saying, right now, I don’t know… Ford, Doyle are big question marks. Quessenberry is only paid about a half mill over minimum. He can’t be that good. Mancz is paid even less I think… Maybe they’re good maybe they ain’t.

You can go all thru the roster almost like that. Questionable depth in most areas…, it might be strong, we’ll see….

What I really love is we have a whole bunch of B weapons and a couple C weapons that might be B weapons….

Singletary, Cook, Duke, Moss, Howard, Khalil, Crowder, McKenzie, are solid B or C and there may be others….

We have a ton of weapons and Beane does a good job of always finding more. This goes with our A+++ weapon at QB and our other A weapons, I’m kinda giving Knox a bump but Knox, Diggs and Davis are our main weapons our A weapons and they would probably be big loses.

I’m dying to see the D play this year. I’m dying to see it grow as our three young DEs improve as the year goes on. Dying to see how our three new DTs look. How Von looks,  If Tre can make it back….If Elam is as good as I think he is…and just depth along the defense…

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

Optimistic forecasts?

Its all about injuries to me. Bills probably win the Super Bowl last season if Tre White stays healthy.

Once again he is a key figure for Buffalo.  But every team has many key players. It is still a question mark how many players are key to Buffalo. If we have no depth starters become key. Or if the player is playing great they become key. Do we have DE depth? DT? CB depth? OT depth? Outside WR depth?

If the answer is yes to all those questions and Josh stays healthy….

Just give us that trophy now….

If not, things get very dicey.

or if we get a lot of injuries forget it….

possible key players for Buffalo: Dawkins, Morse, Diggs, Saffold, Davis, Allen, Knox, Bates, Brown, Von, Tremaine, Groot, Ed, DaQuon, Tre, Poyer, Hyde, Elam…..IDK if we have any quality OL depth. Or DL depth….secondary depth….

I’m not saying we don’t have it, I’m saying, right now, I don’t know… Ford, Doyle are big question marks. Quessenberry is only paid about a half mill over minimum. He can’t be that good. Mancz is paid even less I think… Maybe they’re good maybe they ain’t.

You can go all thru the roster almost like that. Questionable depth in most areas…, it might be strong, we’ll see….

What I really love is we have a whole bunch of B weapons and a couple C weapons that might be B weapons….

Singletary, Cook, Duke, Moss, Howard, Khalil, Crowder, McKenzie, are solid B or C and there may be others….

We have a ton of weapons and Beane does a good job of always finding more. This goes with our A+++ weapon at QB and our other A weapons, I’m kinda giving Knox a bump but Knox, Diggs and Davis are our main weapons our A weapons and they would probably be big loses.

I’m dying to see the D play this year. I’m dying to see it grow as our three young DEs improve as the year goes on. Dying to see how our three new DTs look. How Von looks,  If Tre can make it back….If Elam is as good as I think he is…and just depth along the defense…

A post I can get behind. It's about injury luck and depth on the bench.

I would add game day coaching decisions as well.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.