Rousseau and Basham at the Von Miller Pass Rush Academy

HappyDays

Effing love to see stuff like this.  I really don't think it can be emphasized enough just how influential Von has the potential to be.  And to see all 3 of our young edge guys there in attendance says to me they're serious about taking their games to another level.  Nothing but good things to take away from this...

• Like (+1) 10
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Everyday at practice is going to be pass rush academy for our young pass rushers, not to mention our tackles getting to practice against the best. Still can't get over how great the signing is.

I wish we could put part of his salary into the “coaching pot”!   :)

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Guys not that weak.  With that said, im

glad he went there.  As much as I think these academies can be fluff, Knox certainly improved after the TE one last summer.

As did Singletary at RB camp.

• Like (+1) 1

Great to see our young pass rushers making the most of every learning opportunity they can get.

With that said though... Hopefully Miller is reserving  the really insightful knowledge for Bills only training sessions... keep the rest of the NFL in the dark and unleash unseen hell when it matters.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

As did Singletary at RB camp.

Mark, that’s a good point.  Going to Miami for that personalized coaching was more than just a camp.  They spent months with him changing his nutrition, his foot work, and his leverage.  I would liken that to the Jordan Palmer training for Allen that was ongoing on in the off season.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Apparently Jaelen Phillips has been the star of the summit so far.

He came on nicely down the stretch last year for Miami after a slow start. His run defense was an abomination though which kept him off the field on early downs.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.