Nate Clements hit on Tom Brady

BillsFan619

On 6/3/2022 at 6:54 PM, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Tom Brady reveals the most brutal hit he's ever taken during his 22 years in the NFL
So much fun to watch it again. 

Here's the story

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-reveals-the-most-brutal-hit-hes-ever-taken-during-his-22-years-in-the-nfl/

And the hit heard round the world.

And no flag wow the refs must have been off that day .

Great hit but he jumped right back up & i wonder what the final score was it probably just pissed him off and was another game where he just beat us badly.

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, The Red King said:

Remember being in the stands in the Kelly years and the Bills scored yet again on the Pats.  Some poor, drunken Pats fan behind us started singing "The Bills make me wanna puke!".  I felt sorry for the guy, given how bad the Pats were at the time.

Brady no longer plays for the Pats and the Pats are not the same team without him.  Brady while with the Pats also beat on both the Dolphins and Jets and I don't see them still talking about Brady.  Let's move on and start enjoying present success and not worry about ghosts of past seasons when the team sucked bad.  Reality is it was not the Patriots or Brady's fault that management needed years to figure out you win and lose with your QB.

On 6/5/2022 at 1:18 PM, Niagara Dude said:

Brady no longer plays for the Pats and the Pats are not the same team without him.  Brady while with the Pats also beat on both the Dolphins and Jets and I don't see them still talking about Brady.  Let's move on and start enjoying present success and not worry about ghosts of past seasons when the team sucked bad.  Reality is it was not the Patriots or Brady's fault that management needed years to figure out you win and lose with your QB.

What...are you talking about?  I mean, where did that come from? 😕

On 6/4/2022 at 11:42 AM, Niagara Dude said:

Do you think their fans were triggered in the Kelly years when we owned the AFC.

Look at what I quoted/responded to.  You specifically asked what Pats fans were like in the Kelly days.  I...answered that question.  I didn't mention Brady at all in my reply.  Did you even read what I wrote, or just assumed what I said and unloaded on me?  Nothing you said in that reply had anything to do with anything I said.

Cut back on the caffeine, my dude.  You'll live longer.

Edited by The Red King

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.