Nate Clements hit on Tom Brady

BillsFan619

10 hours ago, stevestojan said:

I’ve said this before but I think that video is a highlight for Tom more than anything. Dude got hit by a Mack ***** truck and got up in 1 second. 

Agree 100%.  I love watching that clip as much as the next man, but damn seeing Brady jump up like that, clapping his hands, as much as I hate him, I have no choice but to respect him for taking that mollywhop....if that was me getting hit like that, I woulda just turned into a pile of dust, right on the field...

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Tom Brady reveals the most brutal hit he's ever taken during his 22 years in the NFL
So much fun to watch it again. 

Here's the story

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-reveals-the-most-brutal-hit-hes-ever-taken-during-his-22-years-in-the-nfl/

And the hit heard round the world.

Who cares,  we need to get over this Brady and Pats triggered responses.  Put the past behind and look ahead

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Who cares,  we need to get over this Brady and Pats triggered responses.  Put the past behind and look ahead

Actually we need to hit him like that again and again as we smack down the Bucs and send him into retirement. 

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Please use the search function (as it is) 

Here all you had to do was scan the front page 

Nate Clements

I did and it didn't come up, which is why I posted this. Mods feel free to merge. 

And this is why he gets the pass out inside of 2.5 seconds, he has never possessed the athletic ability or know how to run with the ball, that and he’s slow as molasses running up hill in the winter time, 😁👍

2 hours ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Actually we need to hit him like that again and again as we smack down the Bucs and send him into retirement. 

I did and it didn't come up, which is why I posted this. Mods feel free to merge. 

Hmm

open search

type Nate 

Enter

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/search/?&q=Nate &search_and_or=and

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, wppete said:

That hit today would’ve hit Clements suspended for 6-8 games and Cost him $100k.

His helmet came off for a reason. 

If Allen got hit like that I'm sure we would scream for a suspension too. 

But I have no idea what the defender is supposed to do. As long as they don't launch themselves, its really unfair to the defender when the QB slides late or the WR changes the target spot.

2 hours ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

It just never stops,  some almost always get triggered by anything Pats.  Do you think their fans were triggered in the Kelly years when we owned the AFC. I could care less about Brady unless were playing him the Super Bowl.  Some Bills fans need to stop acting like 12 year olds and enjoy the good times while they are here

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

It just never stops,  some almost always get triggered by anything Pats.  Do you think their fans were triggered in the Kelly years when we owned the AFC. I could care less about Brady unless were playing him the Super Bowl.  Some Bills fans need to stop acting like 12 year olds and enjoy the good times while they are here

I was triggered to my happy place when we utterly destroyed the Patriots in the playoffs.  I think many Bills fans got a huge amount of satisfaction paying back the Patriots for years of dominance.  If acting like a 12 year old is 15,000 fans rushing the field and tearing out the goalposts after we broke the winless streak to the Dolphins, then may we all be happy kids as we run to the SuperBowl. When you get beat so bad for so many years, you take a lot of pride and satisfaction in payback. 

Seeing a great CLEAN hit on the opposition is a part of the game and a fun part. I loved playing safety and laying the lumber down when someone tried to cross the middle. It's part of the game.

19 hours ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Tom Brady reveals the most brutal hit he's ever taken during his 22 years in the NFL
So much fun to watch it again. 

Here's the story

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-reveals-the-most-brutal-hit-hes-ever-taken-during-his-22-years-in-the-nfl/

And the hit heard round the world.

Where's Arthur Moats when we really need him?

• Like (+1) 1

• TampaBillsJunkie changed the title to Tom Brady's most gruesome hit. I'm glad it was us who delivered!
10 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Do you think their fans were triggered in the Kelly years when we owned the AFC.

Remember being in the stands in the Kelly years and the Bills scored yet again on the Pats.  Some poor, drunken Pats fan behind us started singing "The Bills make me wanna puke!".  I felt sorry for the guy, given how bad the Pats were at the time.

Edited by The Red King

One of best Bills hits I recall was Tasker timing perfectly and destroying a punt returner a millisecond after they fielded punt- glorious!

And every discussion of epic Buffalo Bills hits must include

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/4/2022 at 8:14 AM, ROCBillsBeliever said:

That Kelly hit, after he was picked off, where he obliterated the DB's leg was about as brutal a hit as I've seen. 

Jo Pa did try to recruit Jim out of high school to be a LB…Kelly said no thanks and proceeded to beat Penn State as Miami’s QB :D

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.