Nate Clements hit on Tom Brady

BillsFan619

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

I will say, That was actually a pretty quick response to Josh's question about the film of Clements' hit being black and white and grainy: "Yeah, it's like the Zapruder film."

That’s actually sad Allen and Mahomes don’t know what is the Zapruder film.  Their hw should be watch JFK five times.  It’s like confusion with having to say five Our Fathers and 10 Hail Marys

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

I mean if there has ever been a better all around package of ironic pre-snap declaration, great play, great announcing combined with comic relief, Brady getting lambasted by Schobel and then Bledsoe attempting more comic relief and Adams getting mad at him for it, I don't know what it would be...this clip has it all.

See my avatar - still laughing.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

That’s actually sad Allen and Mahomes don’t know what is the Zapruder film.  Their hw should be watch JFK five times.  It’s like confusion with having to say five Our Fathers and 10 Hail Marys

I'm 34 and don't know zapruder film lol so I'm assuming most current nfl players don't either

18 hours ago, Big Turk said:

My all time favorite Brady moment...coming in a close second was watching Sam Adams intercept a Brady Screen pass and then take it 31 yards to the house, seeing Brady get annihilated by Schobel trying to make the tackle and hearing Dierdorf laughing and yelling on the broadcast...it's hysterical...one of my all time favorite announcing moments...

Even more funny because Dierdorf directly before the snap says "Right now, this NE offense has got to get off it's butt and do something" and not even 2 seconds after he got that out of his mouth, Brady throws that INT and he starts laughing...

Announcer: "Intercepted!"

Dierdorf: "Oh-ho-ho!"

Announcer: "Picked off right side..."

Dierdorf: "Hahaha"

Announcer: "Here goes...BIG!!....SAM!!!....ADAMS!!!!"

Dierdorf: "Hahaha...OH NO!!!!!!" and laughs some more

Announcer: "That was 360 lbs running down the sideline"

Dierdorf: "Haha...oh! Yeah right! Hahahaha!"(insinuating that he weighs a lot more than that)

Announcer: "Tilting the earth! Suddenly rumbling downhill!"

Dierdorf: "That was like a freighter coming into port!"

Then watching Bledsoe come over and put Adams arm around him and act like he is carrying him over to the bench to get oxygen and seeing Adams shove him away as if he really didn't appreciate that.

Nobody liked Bledsoe. :thumbsup:

Tom Brady reveals the most brutal hit he's ever taken during his 22 years in the NFL
So much fun to watch it again. 

Here's the story

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-reveals-the-most-brutal-hit-hes-ever-taken-during-his-22-years-in-the-nfl/

And the hit heard round the world.

Edited by TampaBillsJunkie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I’ve said this before but I think that video is a highlight for Tom more than anything. Dude got hit by a Mack ***** truck and got up in 1 second. 

yep.  Cleared out some cobwebs, that’s for sure!

On 6/2/2022 at 2:33 PM, WhoTom said:

And the best he's ever taken was the Mo Lewis hit on Bledsoe.

This is a vastly unrecognized issue.

Bledsoe had just become the highest paid NFL player ever. He was a solid starter. He was an elite QB. People believed Belichick was wasting the time and talent. Belichick had confided in local journalists and others that he thought his tenure was coming to an end prior and he was on the hot seat prior to the season.

Bledsoe gets hurt and they look at bringing in Garcia, Culpeper (iirc) and a few other QB's and they have them come to workout for the team. Bill decides his fate is likely sealed and he will roll the dice with a solid D in a weak division until Bledsoe is back. This is per some conferences and stuff at the time.

Brady then is put in and given limited responsibilities. He comes in and manages not to turn the ball over and play a very conservative game. He never should have been given the keys to the kingdom. Ever. 

The Patriots took the chance to cash in on Bledsoe being traded and most importantly avoid a QB controversy.  

The rest is cheating. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.