Ryan Fitzpatrick calls it a career

Ray Stonada

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I know this won't happen but I wouldn't mind Fitz signing with the Bills for the vet minimum. Let him compete with Barkley to be the backup. Only reason I mention this is because Fitz has never made it to the playoffs and he probably would still be a serviceable backup to Allen. It would also be nice to see Fitz finally experience what its like to make the playoffs. Again I know it won't happen but the one day contract thing would be a nice touch.

We have Keenum as the back up

I read this morning that Beane has had conversations of Fitz signing a 1 day deal & retiring as a Buffalo Bill which i think would be awesome he gave a lot of memories while here some much better than others ut we know the guy left it all out on the filed every game & was a all about the team guy ! 

So i for one think it would be great if he chose the Bills to be the team he retires as his franchise choice he will always be a Buffalo Bill in my eyes !! 

The last game i saw t the stadium Fitz was the QB & he was the image on my ticket . Thanks for the memories Fitz !! 

1 hour ago, T master said:

I read this morning that Beane has had conversations of Fitz signing a 1 day deal & retiring as a Buffalo Bill which i think would be awesome he gave a lot of memories while here some much better than others ut we know the guy left it all out on the filed every game & was a all about the team guy ! 

So i for one think it would be great if he chose the Bills to be the team he retires as his franchise choice he will always be a Buffalo Bill in my eyes !! 

The last game i saw t the stadium Fitz was the QB & he was the image on my ticket . Thanks for the memories Fitz !! 

I don't get why the Bills are acting so "arm's length" with this. Should be a no-brainer.

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't get why the Bills are acting so "arm's length" with this. Should be a no-brainer.

How do you know Fitz isn't the one keeping this at "arm's length"?

The Bills really seem to embrace their history so I wonder.....

12 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

How do you know Fitz isn't the one keeping this at "arm's length"?

The Bills really seem to embrace their history so I wonder.....

Fitz said he's open to it and Beane said he's open to it. Seems like two kids who want to date but neither will ask the other to the dance.

• Like (+1) 1

I think he should work his magic and make a one day retirement deal with the Chiefs (I know he didn't play for them).  Maybe he still has some curse magic left in him and can help the Bills one last time to seal a SB visit/win.  :w00t:

1 hour ago, phypon said:

I think he should work his magic and make a one day retirement deal with the Chiefs (I know he didn't play for them).  Maybe he still has some curse magic left in him and can help the Bills one last time to seal a SB visit/win.  :w00t:

Well just for you his curse will make a guest appearance in the Buffalo/New England game on Amazon Prime.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, phypon said:

Really hope he retires a Bill.  The 54th man on the roster!

IMO he was perfect QB for "break glass".  When things are not going well and you are behind you put Fitzpatrick out there to make something happen.  You might not win but at least he gives you a chance and you go down fighting.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.