Ryan Fitzpatrick calls it a career

Ray Stonada

Fitz going next level with the hair and beard on Trey Wingo's podcast!!

Screenshot_20220609-144922~2.jpg

Said he would never want to come back to Buffalo to backup Allen because he loves watching him play so much that he doesn't want to take any chances with his penchant for getting into games due to the starter being injured like has happened so many other places. Doesn't want to jinx him.  Wants to just watch Allen play because he loves him and says there isn't a more perfect fir right now between city and QB than him.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, T master said:

WOW if they do a remake of the 10 commandments Fitz would be the perfect Moses !! 😂 Especially after he came down off the mountain LOL .

Love the beard .

You do know he trimmed it professionally?

He is not Sampson however and lose his power by having it cut.

Edited by Limeaid

On 6/8/2022 at 5:14 PM, WhoTom said:

Fitz said he's open to it and Beane said he's open to it. Seems like two kids who want to date but neither will ask the other to 

https://www.wivb.com/jerry-sullivan/ryan-fitzpatrick-retires-shirtless-bills-still-a-buffalo-guy-at-heart/

"There’s also talk that the team might sign Fitzpatrick to a one-day contract and allow him to retire as a Bill. Fitz said he hasn’t considered it."

Published yesterday. 

11 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

https://www.wivb.com/jerry-sullivan/ryan-fitzpatrick-retires-shirtless-bills-still-a-buffalo-guy-at-heart/

"There’s also talk that the team might sign Fitzpatrick to a one-day contract and allow him to retire as a Bill. Fitz said he hasn’t considered it."

Published yesterday. 

In an earlier interview, he said he hadn't thought about it and didn't know how it worked. He didn't dismiss it outright, so I got the impression that he was at least open to the idea.

Edited by WhoTom

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

In an earlier interview, he said he hadn't thought about it and didn't know how it worked. He didn't dismiss it outright, so I got the impression that he was at least open to the idea.

He mentioned the foobar conference of Eric Wood so I think he is making sure he does everything correctly.

13 hours ago, WhoTom said:

My original point was to Promo who claimed the Bills were keeping Fitz at arm's length when my impression was the opposite.

Beane did an interview with the BN I believe where he was all for it, had a conversation with Fitz and said something to the fact that it was up to Fitz.

My impression of the situation agrees with you that both sides are open to it but the Bills are waiting on Fitz to move things forward.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.