99 days until the season starts

Awwufelloff

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

ummmm. 

Barkley is now  11

Not sure about anyone else, but with just 2 weeks away to me seems like  summer/off-season flew by this time. Much faster than I thought it would anyways. I thought for sure it was going to take forever coming off that tough loss in KC.

But to me it seemed to be much quicker than usual off-seasons. Seems like the older I'm getting the faster time goes though

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Not sure about anyone else, but with just 2 weeks away to me seems like  summer/off-season flew by this time. Much faster than I thought it would anyways. I thought for sure it was going to take forever coming off that tough loss in KC.

But to me it seemed to be much quicker than usual off-seasons. Seems like the older I'm getting the faster time goes though

I was just thinking 

we started at 99 bottles of beer 🍺 🍻 

we better be giddy after so many 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I was just thinking 

we started at 99 bottles of beer 🍺 🍻 

we better be giddy after so many 

Lol, but when we saw the first day this thread was posted it doesn't feel like it's been 85 days since then already. I have been a little bit busier this summer, but not very much. Maybe ythat's why

• Like (+1) 2

Can I just say that I am really excited for this season. In the past, I would have been pessimistic and complained when they lost or played poorly. But I have taken the time this year to take care of my mental health and win or lose, I am going to stay positive. I am happy to be a part of the best fan base in the world. Bills Mafia for life.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

Can I just say that I am really excited for this season. In the past, I would have been pessimistic and complained when they lost or played poorly. But I have taken the time this year to take care of my mental health and win or lose, I am going to stay positive. I am happy to be a part of the best fan base in the world. Bills Mafia for life.

Yeah that's important. Have to keep that in mind if (not a jinx, not a jinx) another heart crushing KC type loss happens again.

Lol, a single tear in slow motion fell down my cheek and onto the floor that day. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.