99 days until the season starts

Awwufelloff

The 2022 NFL season officially kicks off on Thursday, September 8 as Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills head to SoFi Stadium to take on Matthew Stafford and the reigning Super Bowl champions, the Los Angeles Rams.

2022 NFL Season Kickoff – How to watch the Buffalo Bills vs LA Rams:

Where: SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, Cali

When: Thursday, Sept 8 at 8:20 p.m. ET

Live Stream: NBC and Peacock

And if interested in the 2022 NFL Hall of Fame Game

Where: Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton, Ohio

When: Thursday, August 4 at 8:00 p.m. ET

Live Stream: NBC and Peacock

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

It’s July 1st… whose getting pumped!!

I am. We have about 3 weeks until training camp and a little over month until Bills football. Even though its preseason it does 2 things. Its the official start of tailgating season and it also means the regular season is right around the corner.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

It’s July 1st… whose getting pumped!!

I am.  I can feel it ramping up.  By the start of training camp, I'll practically be salivating over the meager little videos that come out.   Even the videos of the players walking from their cars to the dorms.   And the daily videos of camp action.   Man.   

Then, like every year, I'll say the preseason games are stupid, and then I'll watch them.   I'll even think about going to one.   It's nuts.  My brain tells me how terrible those games are, and something in me says, "GO!"  

Then the RAMS!   On Thursday night!   Oh, man.   

My bags will be packed and ready to go to Buffalo days in advance of the Titans game.  

So pumped. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

I am.  I can feel it ramping up.  By the start of training camp, I'll practically be salivating over the meager little videos that come out.   Even the videos of the players walking from their cars to the dorms.   And the daily videos of camp action.   Man.   

Then, like every year, I'll say the preseason games are stupid, and then I'll watch them.   I'll even think about going to one.   It's nuts.  My brain tells me how terrible those games are, and something in me says, "GO!"  

Then the RAMS!   On Thursday night!   Oh, man.   

My bags will be packed and ready to go to Buffalo days in advance of the Titans game.  

So pumped. 

This post gets me more pumped. The walk up to the first home against the Titans is going to be insane. It's my first year being a season ticket holder and I live 5 miles from stadium. Cannot wait! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Baby?

someone needs sexual harassment training 

Hmm when I quote @Gugny

I get this

A potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site

Your access to this service has been limited. (HTTP response code 403)

If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance.

Block Technical Data

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

28 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

th?id=OIP.y0QBx1nePKdFIeJuoWAdegHaFR&pidTraining Camp: 22

Preseason: 42

First Game: 68

Thanks for all who are keeping this going. But I believe a day was missed in the last couple of days. Jersey 67 should be today as 21 days from today until training camp starts (July 24) and 41 days until first preseason game.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.