99 days until the season starts

Awwufelloff

On 6/1/2022 at 1:41 PM, teef said:

oh i get it.  i use the season to feel less depressed about the summer being over.  something to look forward to kind of a thing.  i just hate the western ny winters so much that i have to cherish every day that's nice and sunny. 

I get where you are coming from, but living down here in Florida, the opposite is true.....the summer is the worst time of year down here. Heat, humidity, thunderstorms, hurricanes. For me, the start of football season is not only great because I get to watch the Bills, but its a sign that the worst 4 months to live in Florida(June-September), are coming to a close!

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, Special K said:

I get where you are coming from, but living down here in Florida, the opposite is true.....the summer is the worst time of year down here. Heat, humidity, thunderstorms, hurricanes. For me, the start of football season is not only great because I get to watch the Bills, but its a sign that the worst 4 months to live in Florida(June-September), are coming to a close!

Oh I get it.  My last bit of family just came back up from palm beach, and they couldn’t wait to get here.  They go back in early august when school starts back up, and they’re miserable again for a few weeks.  I know the heat sucks, but it beats the cold lack of sun for 4 months. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.