99 days until the season starts

Awwufelloff

50 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I bet you have 99 red balloons in your office.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47nfjwwiy7w322314x18

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You will get 365 days of snow and like it. 

we have 359 days a year usually, so you're not wrong.

5 minutes ago, teef said:

oh i get it.  i use the season to feel less depressed about the summer being over.  something to look forward to kind of a thing.  i just hate the western ny winters so much that i have to cherish every day that's nice and sunny. 

I feel ya. I'm opposite, I hate these hot, humid NC summers and love the snow (which is very rare here) and colder weather. I'm comfortable in shorts and tee when it's 50 degrees. Anyways.....

Just now, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I feel ya. I'm opposite, I hate these hot, humid NC summers and love the snow (which is very rare here) and colder weather. I'm comfortable in shorts and tee when it's 50 degrees. Anyways.....

now you're just trying to upset me.

Just now, teef said:

now you're just trying to upset me.

Really bro, be so hot and humid here that it's like you could ring out the air like a wet cloth. And feels like it's hard to breathe lot of the time. I despise NC summers. Believe I saw it was going to be rather hot in WNY today and next couple days?

?

25 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

From a weather standpoint give me the spring and fall.  Especially the fall since fall = football season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, teef said:

for the love of god...don't wish the summer away.

Especially when Rochester be like — 

You can sneeze and miss it!!!

3 months and a couple of weeks. 

Me, It’ll be the middle of October before I call summer closed 

Been basking in the 90s bunch of times in the last two weeks

I do enjoy a sunny 85 degree day over a 95 degree day. 

• Like (+1) 1

As counter-intuitive as it may seem, the best way to make the time FLY BY is to focus on other things and kind of forget about football for a while.

If you dwell on it every day, those 99 days will seem like 99 years.

46 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Really bro, be so hot and humid here that it's like you could ring out the air like a wet cloth. And feels like it's hard to breathe lot of the time. I despise NC summers. Believe I saw it was going to be rather hot in WNY today and next couple days?

?

it's been weird.  the last couple of days it was in the 80s.  it just rained, dropped into the 60s, now back into the 70s.  it's all over the place, but we had a number of days in may in the 80s...which is not typical around here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, teef said:

oh i get it.  i use the season to feel less depressed about the summer being over.  something to look forward to kind of a thing.  i just hate the western ny winters so much that i have to cherish every day that's nice and sunny. 

I love snow so I look forward to winter every year. Especially snow games! 

Edited by Awwufelloff

6 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

If the Bills don't win the SB like everyone is telling me they will. I'm going to get angry.

More importantly is how you manage that anger and handling it in both a mature and safe manner that's safe for you and those around you. Don't let the rage win!!!

😀

99 days till: new OC, Saffold, Howard, Cook, Crowder, and Shakir. On defense: 3 young DEs, 3 new DTs, Shaq’s return, Tre’s possible return, Elams first game and Von’s first in a Buffalo jersey. Leslie’s defensive adjustments?

The Rams  (world champions) At Sofi….dropping of  the super Bowl Banners…. It’s going to be tough for the Bills to keep up their energy…. To remain calm..,,

Pretty sensational Thursday night (although I think we’re going to have to wait on Tre….)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

If the Bills don't win the SB like everyone is telling me they will. I'm going to get angry.

Achtually... last year sure had a "Superbowl or bust'" feel. But this year it's off the charts! I don't even recall that for any team to this extent. LET'S GOOOO

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.