Capitol One The Match (Allen Tattoo)

3 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

So far Rodgers, Mahomes, Brady, Allen in golf rankings. 

I think Allen has been better than Brady. Brady has found mulch on 3 of his drives. Allen has had 2 decent/good drives. Brady had one great iron shot and Josh had a really nice putt from off the green on 1. Brady hasnt even been close on his putts so far.

7 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I think Allen has been better than Brady. Brady has found mulch on 3 of his drives. Allen has had 2 decent/good drives. Brady had one great iron shot and Josh had a really nice putt from off the green on 1. Brady hasnt even been close on his putts so far.

Nah Brady is better just watching their form. Not even close Allen is by far the worse

3 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Nah Brady is better just watching their form. Not even close Allen is by far the worse

Not really surprising that someone with 20 years of experience has the upper hand unless you're a professional at that sport.  That's why Rodgers is so good, he hits the course after his first playoff game.

• Haha (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Brady claims to be a single digit handicap too which is sad lol I give josh the benefit of the doubt because he usually tells people he’s not very good 

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Brady claims to be a single digit handicap too which is sad lol I give josh the benefit of the doubt because he usually tells people he’s not very good 

If he is he must be talking about mini-golf because he has only had a single good shot today.  So has Allen, but like you said, he knows he's not good at golf.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.