Capitol One The Match (Allen Tattoo)

Watching this is extremely challenging for me - I am used to instinctively hitting mute when brady talks or someone talks about him

2 minutes ago, nbbillsfan said:

i know it is silly, but looks like mahomes handled the pressure better than Allen early on..

Rosen would’ve easily birdied the 1st. He’s had lots of time on Sundays to work on his golf game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

They couldn’t do better than Bluetooth AirPods? I mean I love mine for listening to music when I walk my dog, but this is a multimillion dollar production. Can barely hear them and they can’t seem to hear the studio, except during Tom’s backswing. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

They couldn’t do better than Bluetooth AirPods? I mean I love mine for listening to music when I walk my dog, but this is a multimillion dollar production. Can barely hear them and they can’t seem to hear the studio, except during Tom’s backswing. 

Easier than carrying an RF pack and is probably connected to something in their cart so they dont have to have anything on them other than the earpiece.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.