Capitol One The Match (Allen Tattoo)

9 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Are you willing to relocate to Arkansas?

I was going to say West Virginia but same point…

20 hours ago, HankBulloughMellencamp said:

Per today's Skurski article in the Buffalo News, Mahomes is currently playing to a 13.2 handicap.  Josh whittled it down to an 8.1 playing out of Crag Burn, which is probably a 5 or 6 at most other places.

Yeah, Crag Burn is a tough track.  I go up there in the summer to play with my buddy in their member-guest and I always bring extra golf balls…

Edited by eball
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Cloverbank CC.  Wanakah would probably have people keel over dead if there was shouting and air horns.

Why? They already have the train going through the course multiple times during your rounds...

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Don’t they know the season is less than 4 months away? Unacceptable behavior. Tua is practicing while we’re golfing.

Tua will have plenty of time to play golf in January.

9 hours ago, eball said:

Yeah, Crag Burn is a tough track.  I go up there in the summer to play with my buddy in their member-guest and I always bring extra golf balls…

the "burn" is such a great track... front is beautifully carved through those trees & that back nine is so open & exposed to the winds - you'd better make solid contact down the stretch or you'll spew lots of oil on the way in!

and when that heather is up, it's so penal even around the greens

huh huh huh

buffalo-bills-football-beavis.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.