Tour of Highmarks Stadium

BillsIsrael

Managed to get through to someone in the Bills offices and I was told that unfortunately, due to covid restrictions the Bills are not able to offer stadium tours at this time. 😞  
They suggested the Bills store outside the stadium.
If anyone has any other suggestions for Bills related activities in the area - I'll be happy to hear

I wonder if the Bills will have tours when the new stadium is built. The Jets and Giants offered tours for MetLife before any event (game, concert) took place there. For the season ticket holders it was a way to check out the new stadium and have an opportunity to have their seats transferred from the old stadium to the new one in the section that the season ticket holder wanted. Basically a first dibs kind of thing and the season ticket holders with the longest seniority were offered the chance to tour the new stadium first. The Bills should do the same before the new stadium officially opens. It gives Bills fans a chance to see the place and let them decide where they want to sit.

2 hours ago, BillsIsrael said:

Managed to get through to someone in the Bills offices and I was told that unfortunately, due to covid restrictions the Bills are not able to offer stadium tours at this time. 😞  
If anyone has any other suggestions for Bills related activities in the area - I'll be happy to hear

Brought whole family last year from West Coast, rented RV and stayed near stadium. Unfortunately it was Colts game but there is no atmosphere like it.  Green Bay is cool and their stadium tour is the best

Anyhow, in terms of things around stadium, grab lunch and get some wings at Big Tree.  They have some cool  memorabilia.  Shake Ralph’s hand outside of stadium store and then go in and buy a few overpriced t shirts. Grab a picture near Bills mafia sign. A good couple hours of entertainment. Go Bills. 

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 6:10 PM, BillsIsrael said:

Going to be in the Buffalo area end of June for the first time in many years - My girls first time to Niagara Falls. Wanted to find some bills related attractions in the area, maybe they'll become fans also.
Couldn't find anything online - any recommendations?

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/31/2022 at 6:29 PM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that stadium tours are only for groups of 30 or more.

Are you commenting on this from the linked article?

"If you have a group larger than 30 people, contact us to find out more about availability."

I read that to mean a large group will need special treatment/planning or receive special pricing.

I do not read that to mean individuals or smaller groups can't do the tour.

On 5/29/2022 at 5:17 PM, Bubba Gump said:

Seeing the bathroom urinal troughs are the highlight of the tour. Those are can't miss....well, unless your there drunk on game day.

And then you're just pissing in the sinks anyway!  No tour can give you that.

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Geeze... How scintillating. They sell a ticket for everything. Get to see where Garth Brooks gets dressed. Next they'll be taking tours @ locks & dams. 😏 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Are you commenting on this from the linked article?

"If you have a group larger than 30 people, contact us to find out more about availability."

I read that to mean a large group will need special treatment/planning or receive special pricing.

I do not read that to mean individuals or smaller groups can't do the tour.

I do, because there is nothing in there about what individuals can do. Imagine if they gave regular tours to just any individual or couple regularly. They'd be inundated.

On 6/2/2022 at 9:36 AM, BillsIsrael said:

Lol. This is just an excuse. There are no covid restrictions anymore.

On 6/2/2022 at 9:36 AM, BillsIsrael said:

The 'Booking Inquiries' page https://www.buffalobills.com/stadium/events/booking-inquiries?utm_source=bills&utm_medium=web&utm_content=tourspromo&utm_campaign=booking currently has the following note:

Please note: Public tours are not available at this time. Private tours can be booked based on schedule availability. Private tours start at $500.

5 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I do, because there is nothing in there about what individuals can do. Imagine if they gave regular tours to just any individual or couple regularly. They'd be inundated.

But Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas gives tours almost every day of the month, every 20 minutes from 9 AM-7:20 PM:

https://am.ticketmaster.com/allegianttours/

Guided Tour tickets cost $59 and Guided Tour & Drink and a View tickets cost $80 according to their website. Given how much they advertise on the radio here (I live in Nevada), it seems  like a good money maker for them.

I do realize Buffalo and Las Vegas are different markets, with the latter having a new state-of-the-art stadium and many tourists, but you think the Bills could make money too if they somehow tweaked things.

Edited by chongli

1 hour ago, chongli said:

But Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas gives tours almost every day of the month, every 20 minutes from 9 AM-7:20 PM:

https://am.ticketmaster.com/allegianttours/

Guided Tour tickets cost $59 and Guided Tour & Drink and a View tickets cost $80 according to their website. Given how much they advertise on the radio here (I live in Nevada), it seems  like a good money maker for them.

I do realize Buffalo and Las Vegas are different markets, with the latter having a new state-of-the-art stadium and many tourists, but you think the Bills could make money too if they somehow tweaked things.

Before Covid, you could book a tour for $20/person on the weekends. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.