Tour of Highmarks Stadium

BillsIsrael

Going to be in the Buffalo area end of June for the first time in many years - My girls first time to Niagara Falls. Wanted to find some bills related attractions in the area, maybe they'll become fans also.
Couldn't find anything online - any recommendations?

• Like (+1) 1

Twenty bucks for the stadium tour is worth it.  They offered a tour to season ticket holders several years ago, and I took it.   Best part was the locker room.  And the weight room.  I don't know if this $20 tour takes you there.  Whatever, walking around inside, where the players go, is a completely different look at the team. 

• Like (+1) 2

I've been on 5 or 6 tours over the past 20+ years.  Last one was in 2019.  I told the tour guide, it doesn't matter how many times I've gone, I still get excited when they take you out on the field at the end.  

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, BTB said:

$60 for a stadium tour?   No thank you. 

Agreed; that's a lot of money. But things out here where I live cost a lot more. Gas is averaging over $6 a gallon. Vegas also has a lot of wealthy tourists. Still, I would not pay that. Although Allegiant is a lot more attractive than Highmark, at least until maybe we have our new stadium.

Edited by chongli

14 hours ago, BTB said:

$60 for a stadium tour?   No thank you. 

I am in NYC a couple times per month. So a couple of weeks ago my better half and I made a long weekend out of it. Mostly because we think the food in the capital region sucks overall. Anyways we’re just so of wandering after brunch and we’re at the Empire State Building sort of by accident and thought we’d give it a go since we hadn’t gone up since we’re were kids. 

It was like $80 bucks. We noped the hell out of that one, big time. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.