Leaked Madden rating

Buffalo716

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He's going to be on the cover of Madden really really soon

Isn’t that the Madden curse?  I haven’t played since my sons were young, and they are 23 and 21.  It was a fun endeavor, but like all sons, they played so much after school, park, dinner, and hw.

Then these two play night after night.  I used to get them the new game each year on day 1.  

As far as him ranked 4, it seems fair to me as the three above him have all won SB’s.  As awesome as JA17 is and wouldn’t trade him for any of the three above him even Mahomes.    As long as he doesn’t get injured, and I don’t expect him to get any serious injuries as Josh is much better in years 3 and 4 with sliding than he was in 2018.   He is trending 10 years from now to be a good jacket one day.  I can wait for that though as I want him to have a long and beautiful career in Buffalo.  

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Isn’t that the Madden curse?  I haven’t played since my sons were young, and they are 23 and 21.  It was a fun endeavor, but like all sons, they played so much after school, park, dinner, and hw.

Then these two play night after night.  I used to get them the new game each year on day 1.  

Eh correlation doesn't equal causation

Brady's been on the cover a few times.. if it's good enough for him it's good enough for Josh Allen

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Eh correlation doesn't equal causation

Brady's been on the cover a few times.. if it's good enough for him it's good enough for Josh Allen

I guess you guys care a lot more about this stuff than myself.  It’s why I don’t usually look up power rankings, but only read when one of you post, or too 100 players lists, and things of that nature.

I see the value in 1st and 2nd  team all Pros, MVP, etc. as they are evaluated by a number of analysts.  Pro Bowls are like beauty competitions among fans and players, which is always a screw job for so many top players as they won’t play in Dallas, etc.  Hyde and Poyer I was so happy they received 2nd and 1st team all pros and well deserved.

The fact Madden has Mahomes #1 vs. Josh #4 is like a big so what.  Most people on this board know Allen had a more consistent and overall better year than Mahomes, as Mahomes looked underwhelming in the first few games last year, when they lost 4 times towards the beginning of the year.

Thats why Madden is still a biased evaluation.  Allen is raising his stardom’s factor a ton and the league took notice as they invited him to this match thing tonight.

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I guess you guys care a lot more about this stuff than myself.  It’s why I don’t usually look up power rankings, but only read when one of you post, or too 100 players lists, and things of that nature.

I see the value in 1st and 2nd  team all Pros, MVP, etc. as they are evaluated by a number of analysts.  Pro Bowls are like beauty competitions among fans and players, which is always a screw job for so many top players as they won’t play in Dallas, etc.  Hyde and Poyer I was so happy they received 2nd and 1st team all pros and well deserved.

The fact Madden has Mahomes #1 vs. Josh #4 is like a big so what.  Most people on this board know Allen had a more consistent and overall better year than Mahomes, as Mahomes looked underwhelming in the first few games last year, when they lost 4 times towards the beginning of the year.

Thats why Madden is still a biased evaluation.  Allen is raising his stardom’s factor a ton and the league took notice as they invited him to this match thing tonight.

I think it's more along the lines of there's a lot of Madden players on this board

And it's a massive boost from where he left off

716, I know there’s a lot of Madden players on the board.  I only played for my kids to be a good dad, but at the end of the day it’s a game, and a timesuck.  Give me a jog on the trail, going to a good movie, having fun with friends out socializing, or a date any day of the week (I’m divorced for a few years so oh well).

My point is it’s just a game.  I’ll take a day at the beach with a friend any day of the week, but there this little thing called work that sucks up 50+ hours a week.  Anyway, I’m glad that least he was ranked as the highest non SB winning QB, and higher than Goff or Burrow who as you know were just in one.  It just speaks to Allen’s popularity has soared this off season, ie.  He was the last of the four asked to participate in the Match.  I’m not even a golfer, but was happy for his notoriety.  I’ve never seen a 13 second loss, gain more popularity in an off season.  I think nationally he has been soaring up the charts.

I know on NFLR, he’s referenced a ton and almost always extremely positive on all the shows.  We expect that on WGR, but GMFB you’d think he’s the best QB on the NFLN.  Good for him, and good for Bills fans who’ve had a steady diet since Allen’s breakout season in 2020.  He was gaining favor in 19, but since 20, all the analysts except a few lunatics on PFF, Nick Wrong have come around.

Anyway, you guys enjoy you’re game.  I think if memory serves it comes out in August.  I just remember having to buy it for my sons on the first day it launches for over a decade.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope they fixed his fumbling issue by raising his carrying (CAR) rating from 57 and letting him get out of bounds or slide more. I know he had a ton of fumbles in his first 2 1/2 seasons, but he's been much better lately. That was his biggest problem. They also gave him a ridiculously low Awareness(AWR) rating of 79. That needs to come way up too, but mostly the CAR rating is just insane.

• 4 weeks later...

von biller!

On 6/2/2022 at 6:37 AM, machine gun kelly said:

716, I know there’s a lot of Madden players on the board.  I only played for my kids to be a good dad, but at the end of the day it’s a game, and a timesuck.  Give me a jog on the trail, going to a good movie, having fun with friends out socializing, or a date any day of the week (I’m divorced for a few years so oh well).

My point is it’s just a game.  I’ll take a day at the beach with a friend any day of the week, but there this little thing called work that sucks up 50+ hours a week.  Anyway, I’m glad that least he was ranked as the highest non SB winning QB, and higher than Goff or Burrow who as you know were just in one.  It just speaks to Allen’s popularity has soared this off season, ie.  He was the last of the four asked to participate in the Match.  I’m not even a golfer, but was happy for his notoriety.  I’ve never seen a 13 second loss, gain more popularity in an off season.  I think nationally he has been soaring up the charts.

I know on NFLR, he’s referenced a ton and almost always extremely positive on all the shows.  We expect that on WGR, but GMFB you’d think he’s the best QB on the NFLN.  Good for him, and good for Bills fans who’ve had a steady diet since Allen’s breakout season in 2020.  He was gaining favor in 19, but since 20, all the analysts except a few lunatics on PFF, Nick Wrong have come around.

Anyway, you guys enjoy you’re game.  I think if memory serves it comes out in August.  I just remember having to buy it for my sons on the first day it launches for over a decade.

This is also a message board on the Internet and it’s also a time suck

John Madden is one of the most recognizable names in football

Edited by Buffalo716

10 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

That was last year.

ok.  that makes more sense.  i didn't think the ranking were out for qbs yet, but the news is sure up in arms about it.  they did mention the diggs and white ratings, and they were accurate.

Well seeing as they are giving Deshon Watson a 86 and he hasn't played in 2 seasons and Tannehill a 84 that has made it to the play offs the last 2 seasons i'm not going to put a lot of faith in their stats but that's just me ...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.