ROCKPILE REVIEW - The View from 2019

Shaw66

3 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

I never knew what LAMP stood for.  Looked it up.  Guilty as charged.  I'm proud that I saw it so clearly back then.  What amazes me is that back then it sounded too good to be true and yet, here we are.   Of course, it ain't over until the fat lady sings, so Mrs. Pegula bet get herself to Ted's and start bulking up.  

Just having fun here with you.  I really  enjoyed your game reviews over the years.   Hard to be as positive as you had been for so many of the drought years.  Glad things worked out the way you called it.  Go Bills !

21 hours ago, Long Suffering Fan said:

Closely tied to that is their philosophy of a leader in every room.  Why keep Lee Smith as long as we did?  Because he would not allow the other TEs to slack.  I can't prove it, but I'm sure he helped shape Knox.  Why Frank Gore?  Because he demanded a level of commitment from the young pups in the RB room.

Lee Smith was a sounding board for Josh as well especially when we played the AFC West.  Before every game he would sit down with him and ask him little things, things you do not notice on TV but if you are a veteran of the game.  This made Josh more prepared and it showed.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.