Bills Rookie's Field Trip

T&C

12 minutes ago, stevewin said:

They don't go to the hat factory anymore?  And where's The Falls?

Thought the Falls  was a given too but maybe this is a condensed version idk... 

45 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Why wasn't Elam there seeing that he was the 1st rd pick? 

For his glaucoma 😎

It’s not about the 1st round picks.  I see Breece hall, Isaiah spiller, Desmond ridder, etc 

Edited by YoloinOhio

54 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

For his glaucoma 😎

The Rookie Premiere is held by Trading Card companies to get pictures of the Rookies they feel will be the most desired in the hobby, in their new digs for upcoming cards.

They generally only invite the top skill players offensively as those are the players that will be in demand amongst collectors. Literally the only Defensive Players invited from the entire Draft were Travon Walker, Aidan Hutchinson, Sauce Gardner, and Kyle Hamilton. Everyone else was a QB, RB, or WR (and Trey McBride being the top TE selected).

Kaiir Elam and all other Rookies that will get cards will be featured in their College uniforms or pictures they request from team practices. I'm actually more surprised Khalil Shakir didn't get an invite than I am Kaiir Elam. 

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine?

Things are looking up in Sabreland, my friend...

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sabres are on an upward trajectory

53 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Not for long...Sabres are on the precipice of becoming good again.

Hope springs eternal.  Meanwhile, I have some waterfront property on the slope of an Icelandic volcano for sale.  

Watching the quality of the play for the good teams this playoff and the even mediocre teams, the young’ens have a long way to go.  

But hey, hold on to your hope.  I might buy in if they had a had a goalie.  Last time I checked, you kinda needed one of those.  

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I was thinking the same thing.

I guess he just really really wanted to see the Bandits locker room 😛

3 hours ago, wjag said:

Hope springs eternal.  Meanwhile, I have some waterfront property on the slope of an Icelandic volcano for sale.  

Watching the quality of the play for the good teams this playoff and the even mediocre teams, the young’ens have a long way to go.  

But hey, hold on to your hope.  I might buy in if they had a had a goalie.  Last time I checked, you kinda needed one of those.  

They are just waiting for Tre to bounce back from the ACL like everyone else 

• Haha (+1) 1

Couple Thoughts:

1) Elam's personality reminds me so much of Tre White!  Obviously a great thing

2) It might have taken them a decade to get there but the Pegula's vision of a "One Buffalo" seems to finally be in Fruition.  This is an AMAZING time to be a Buffalo Sports fan right now

22 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This organization does things the right way....

Would you please contact them and ask them to teach the Sabres how to do things the right way as well?

Thank you.

On 5/27/2022 at 2:13 PM, wjag said:

So the field trip took them to the bowels of hockey sustained ineptitude where hockey careers and dreams go to die.  

Enjoy your misery while you can, anyone who watched the last half of the season knows this team is turning things around.  Levi and UPL are on the horizon as far as goalies go.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.