Josh Allen pukes before every game.

FireChans

EVERY game? I didn't know that.

~~Note to self. If Josh Allen ever invites you over for Cards Against Humanity, RSVP "no"~~

~~Note to self V2. On second thought, this is Josh Allen... either show up a little late, or man up and just bring a rain poncho and Febreze.~~

So did Jimbo.  So did/do a lot of the big-name players.  That's passion right there!

FWIW, I used to after some of the bigger games.  Albeit for different reasons I guess.  You know, as a solid Gen-X-er, I really hope our follow-on generations are a little smarter than we were.  But then again, having all that weed legal (medicinally or otherwise) was a real pipe-dream (pun totally intended) for us X-ers.  The stuff dreams were made out of.  Very cloudy dreams.  We also paid $50 for some of the crappiest bags of stems and seeds that's like fertilizer today.  The kind of quality that gets you today is beyond any of my dreams of Yore. 

But I digress.....(as my high school memories of discovering Pink Floyd's "The Wall" dance in my cloudy head)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.