What is in Gugny's search history?

Just Jack

4 minutes ago, Beerball said:

Yes. Thank your lucky stars that you haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Mr. @Gugny he is unique.

OH REALLY............I want to hear from the horses ***  errr Mouth why he is so danged special now.......LOL

Edited by muppy

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I've met dozens and happy to call many of them real friends.

They call you……..lots of things.  :)

@muppy - I highly recommend hitting a Bills tailgate at home or on the road. You meet a lot of great people. Some of them might also break into your car, but if you are inside they probably won’t steal anything. Scare the #### out of you, but too polite to steal your stuff while you are watching!  (Yes, Gugny, I’m looking at you!) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Gugny is shy around women eh? I promise to be gentle should I ever meet him **avert eye contact** **No sudden movements** .......lol

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I was at a bills tailgater in the rowdy section .....(Billievers) at the home opener Bills-Chargers..me with  the entire fam at the Home opener.......the infamous Vontae Davis walkoff game........I brought bananas to the 7am tailgate ..LOL this entire group razzed me forever Miss socal health conscious muppy hahaha YEAH SO.......??? **raspberries**

*peace Out* -m

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Blow-up counts as “actual” I think.

Did you mean biological? That might be very different! 

LOL Augie!~!~!!!  yeah it is fun to goofball keeps me young....THATS RIGHT 🙂

haha-m

goofball.jpg

Edited by muppy
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Augie said:

Blow-up counts as “actual” I think.

Did you mean biological? That might be very different! 

Real, living and breathing women skeer our lil buddy.

9 hours ago, muppy said:

Gugny is shy around women eh? I promise to be gentle should I ever meet him **avert eye contact** **No sudden movements** .......lol

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I was at a bills tailgater in the rowdy section .....(Billievers) at the home opener Bills-Chargers..me with  the entire fam at the Home opener.......the infamous Vontae Davis walkoff game........I brought bananas to the 7am tailgate ..LOL this entire group razzed me forever Miss socal health conscious muppy hahaha YEAH SO.......??? **raspberries**

*peace Out* -m

I always bring a nice crudité platter with plenty of ranch. I've never heard a negative word (I'm mostly deaf).

@Gugny @BringBackFergy 

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Beerball said:

Real, living and breathing women skeer our lil buddy.

I always bring a nice crudité platter with plenty of ranch. I've never heard a negative word (I'm mostly deaf).

@Gugny @BringBackFergy 

haha Indeed. It is my experience that the folks whom are razzed the most are also the most liked in any group 🙂 It's offseason, the state of the world gives me anxiety my failsafe is humor. I live in a family where from an early age learn this: If you dish it out u better be able to take it" too. I can be a mouthy biotch I own it LOL

🙂 Indeed. Thanks for me snarking into your friends group I think this thread is a gas 🙂 

PS: I mean no harm nor foul to anybody. @Augie Orchard park or BUST Im saving my pennies 

GO BILLS!~!~!!!

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

I only know the first half of his searches

”Is it normal to…”

”Is it legal to….”

”Am I broken because….”

”How old before….”

”should it be burning on…”

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.