Shady puts Bienemy on blast as to why he never gets hired as a Head Coach

Big Turk

2 hours ago, chris heff said:

Yeah McCoy is a swell guy except for the “party bus” incident, the fight with cops in a strip club and the not so coincidental ex-girl friend that wouldn’t get out of a house he owned in Atlanta getting beat up and robbed. Who among us hasn’t had those types of transgressions?

Have you ever defended a friend who was getting beaten up by someone?  As for the girlfriend incident, I guess Shady's a criminal mastermind but likely not.  But yes, he's not a swell guy for the party bus incident.

1 hour ago, Udubalum07 said:

No, the head coach was fired, and the whole staff was not retained. The DUIs were earlier in his coaching career.

I remember reading something about his team getting arrested more than average and him failing to report some sexual harassment incident.

I'm a bit hazy on the specifics but it was a few years ago in an article about why he still hadn't landed a hc job

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Have you ever defended a friend who was getting beaten up by someone?  As for the girlfriend incident, I guess Shady's a criminal mastermind but likely not.  But yes, he's not a swell guy for the party bus incident.

No I have not, because I had the good sense to stay out off situations where anyone was getting beaten. If you think that the girl friend incident is a coincidence I have a bridge to sell you.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, chris heff said:

No I have not, because I had the good sense to stay out off situations where anyone was getting beaten. If you think that the girl friend incident is a coincidence I have a bridge to sell you.

Keep your bridge.  It was investigated and nothing was found against Shady.  I liked him as a player and entertainer, but a criminal mastermind/genius he is not.

As for the club fight, I don't go to them but I figure fights don't normally break out in places where they have bottle service.  And you'd think that cops would have better sense that to fight anywhere, much less in a club.

11 hours ago, Doc said:

We all "defend a friend" by waiting until the assailant is coweing on on his back---then jumping in as the 3rd or 4th guy to stomp him!

All kidding aside, that's a fabrication doc, you know it.  The civil case went to arbitration and the arbitrator found no basis for a  "self-defense" claim by McCoy or his boys.  McCoy had to pay 55K for his actions that night.

As for the girlfriend incident, maybe the girlfriend was the "criminal mastermind" because, as you figured, she conspired with her own son to beat her up (and he escaped out the bedroom window!!) and blame McCoy!

lol.  "Shady" loves dies so hard....

21 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Then he should say so.  He has not.  

I believe Bienemy is likely an a-hole.  But to drop this on a radio show with no other explanation...2 years after the Chiefs tabled him in the playoffs---it certainly seems odd he would feel compelled to bring this up.  And McCoy is about McCoy--that doesn't make him unique.

Just because you believe someone should say something a certain way, doesn’t mean they have to say it that specific way. There are so many subtleties in communication, everyone has their own style and flavor. You should never expect someone to communicate a certain way only. 

Here’s a question. Would it have been better for McCoy to say something much closer to the event? Does it look worse saying something closer to the event (and possibly more emotional messaging being so close to the event) or saying something a couple years later? 

For me personally, I see waiting to say something as the least sour grapes approach. McCoy didn’t come off as overly emotional about it all, and he was very coy about it all. I personally don’t see anything wrong with he how handled this. 

5 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

We all "defend a friend" by waiting until the assailant is coweing on on his back---then jumping in as the 3rd or 4th guy to stomp him!

All kidding aside, that's a fabrication doc, you know it.  The civil case went to arbitration and the arbitrator found no basis for a  "self-defense" claim by McCoy or his boys.  McCoy had to pay 55K for his actions that night.

As for the girlfriend incident, maybe the girlfriend was the "criminal mastermind" because, as you figured, she conspired with her own son to beat her up (and he escaped out the bedroom window!!) and blame McCoy!

lol.  "Shady" loves dies so hard....

And your Shady hate (spare me) makes you fabricate stuff like the cop (who, of anyone, should know better than to escalate a fight, much less start one) was "cowering" on his back.  He wasn't: he was choking Shady's friend.  But I guess had the cop been prone on a football field and had a braced elbow jammed in the back of his neck, you'd have had less of a problem with it if it had been someone you liked...

As for the arbitrator, frivolous lawsuit and deepest pockets.  Sound familiar?  Probably also got a nice "thank you card" from the FOP...

Nope, never said she conspired with her son, just that he was the most likely suspect considering he was actually in the immediate area and Shady wasn't.  It certainly didn't require the contortions you went through to make Shady Keyser Soze.

4 hours ago, Tanoros said:

Just because you believe someone should say something a certain way, doesn’t mean they have to say it that specific way. There are so many subtleties in communication, everyone has their own style and flavor. You should never expect someone to communicate a certain way only. 

Here’s a question. Would it have been better for McCoy to say something much closer to the event? Does it look worse saying something closer to the event (and possibly more emotional messaging being so close to the event) or saying something a couple years later? 

For me personally, I see waiting to say something as the least sour grapes approach. McCoy didn’t come off as overly emotional about it all, and he was very coy about it all. I personally don’t see anything wrong with he how handled this. 

They typically have a list of topics to prepare for and that's likely why Shady addressed it (publicly) unsolicited.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tanoros said:

He said he knew why Bienemy can't get a HC job (because he's mean to some players).  He doesn't back it up with any explanation as to how he "knows" this is the case.  

He shouldn't have brought and just let it hang like that---it looks like a hit and nothing else.  He has to back it up with....anything.  He didn't.  That's bush league.

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

And your Shady hate (spare me) makes you fabricate stuff like the cop (who, of anyone, should know better than to escalate a fight, much less start one) was "cowering" on his back.  He wasn't: he was choking Shady's friend.  But I guess had the cop been prone on a football field and had a braced elbow jammed in the back of his neck, you'd have had less of a problem with it if it had been someone you liked...

As for the arbitrator, frivolous lawsuit and deepest pockets.  Sound familiar?  Probably also got a nice "thank you card" from the FOP...

Nope, never said she conspired with her son, just that he was the most likely suspect considering he was actually in the immediate area and Shady wasn't.  It certainly didn't require the contortions you went through to make Shady Keyser Soze.

They typically have a list of topics to prepare for and that's likely why Shady addressed it (publicly) unsolicited.

Then it HAD to be him!  He beat up his moms at her direction!  You're a regular Hecule Poirot!

No one claimed McCoy was there, doc.

The cop was on his back on the ground when The Great Defender put on his stomping shoes and waded in to "help out".  lol

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Then it HAD to be him!  He beat up his moms at her direction!  You're a regular Hecule Poirot!

No one claimed McCoy was there, doc.

The cop was on his back on the ground when The Great Defender put on his stomping shoes and waded in to "help out".  lol

LOL!  I never claimed it had to be him.  Hence the "more likely."  But they obviously investigated Shady (I would expect they investigated the son as well) and found nothing at all, so, again, unless he's a criminal mastermind...

Yep, the cop was on the ground choking his friend.  You should be more outraged at that than the joke of a stomp by Shady.  You're not exactly making your case here...

1 hour ago, Doc said:

LOL!  I never claimed it had to be him.  Hence the "more likely."  But they obviously investigated Shady (I would expect they investigated the son as well) and found nothing at all, so, again, unless he's a criminal mastermind...

Yep, the cop was on the ground choking his friend.  You should be more outraged at that than the joke of a stomp by Shady.  You're not exactly making your case here...

So the civil arbitrator was on the take for the cops huh?  That's a new twist you've added!  Pretty wild.  Anyway...I don't care about the cops--they got a beating over a bottle of cheap champagne. Everyone involved in this silliness is a low life, if that makes you feel better.

As for the self defense angle you keep propping up--it's false. The DA, who did not press charges against "Shady" and his boy, did reiterate this for us:

"McCoy, for his part, argued that he acted in self-defense. William Davis, a district attorney representing Butler, highlighted that, “ [the arbitrator’s] finding [of self-defense] was that that was absolutely untrue,” via ESPN."

If you must have heroes to worship, pick ones more worthy of your unquestioning devotion.   

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

So the civil arbitrator was on the take for the cops huh?  That's a new twist you've added!  Pretty wild.  Anyway...I don't care about the cops--they got a beating over a bottle of cheap champagne. Everyone involved in this silliness is a low life, if that makes you feel better.

As for the self defense angle you keep propping up--it's false. The DA, who did not press charges against "Shady" and his boy, did reiterate this for us:

"McCoy, for his part, argued that he acted in self-defense. William Davis, a district attorney representing Butler, highlighted that, “ [the arbitrator’s] finding [of self-defense] was that that was absolutely untrue,” via ESPN."

If you must have heroes to worship, pick ones more worthy of your unquestioning devotion.   

Then explain the lack of criminal charges, if you would.  The DA was on the take? :lol:

Look, it was a bar fight between two idiots (you know, the guys actually on the ground) and Shady was trying to help his friend.  He did nothing to the cop as even you admitted Shady's "defense" was a joke.  It that makes him a "lowlife" to you (no wait, the bus incident does :lol: ), well opinions are like...

And in the end, I'm just pulling a WEO, offering defenses for people.  Call it hero worship if you like.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Then explain the lack of criminal charges, if you would.  The DA was on the take? :lol:

Look, it was a bar fight between two idiots (you know, the guys actually on the ground) and Shady was trying to help his friend.  He did nothing to the cop as even you admitted Shady's "defense" was a joke.  It that makes him a "lowlife" to you (no wait, the bus incident does :lol: ), well opinions are like...

And in the end, I'm just pulling a WEO, offering defenses for people.  Call it hero worship if you like.

Read his explanation doc.  No one can determine accurately who started the fight.  But it's clear there was no "self defense" happening--for McCoy nor Porter.  They weren't defending themselves ("helping his friend").

He (waited and then) kicked a guy who was on the ground.  That's your boy, in a nutshell.

On 5/27/2022 at 10:07 PM, Doc said:

I call all of that Friday night...well, not really, but I might if I were 25 and wealthy.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Read his explanation doc.  No one can determine accurately who started the fight.  But it's clear there was no "self defense" happening--for McCoy nor Porter.  They weren't defending themselves ("helping his friend").

He (waited and then) kicked a guy who was on the ground.  That's your boy, in a nutshell.

Who started the fight doesn't matter as it pertains to Shady.  Porter and the cop were on the ground and obviously Shady was trying to help his friend who was being attacked.  Even you know this but need to make it something it's not for obvious reasons.  But witnesses said the cop started it and had Ported in a headlock on the ground and that's why the DA never charged either of them and the league did nothing to Shady. Try as you might, you just simply cannot get around those facts.

Yeah, if someone attacked me, a friend trying to help me would be "my boy."  I take it you'd run in a similar circumstance, but hey, you at least you wouldn't be a "lowlife"...

Edited by Doc

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

Who started the fight doesn't matter as it pertains to Shady.  Porter and the cop were on the ground and obviously Shady was trying to help his friend who was being attacked.  Even you know this but need to make it something it's not for obvious reasons.  But witnesses said the cop started it and had Ported in a headlock on the ground and that's why the DA never charged either of them and the league did nothing to Shady. Try as you might, you just simply cannot get around those facts.

Yeah, if someone attacked me, a friend trying to help me would be "my boy."  I take it you'd run in a similar circumstance, but hey, you at least you wouldn't be a "lowlife"...

The facts are; McCoy kicked the guy while Porter was not in the ground. Also,  the “self defense” lol ne that Porter AND (bizarrely) McCoy were pushing was found to be completely bogus.  There was nothing for McCoy to defend—this fact cost him $55k.

Mccoy was just doing some at-the-club tough guy play acting for your subsequent viewing pleasure.  He wasn’t “helping” anyone.  The DA and the arbitrator set yiu straight in that

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The facts are; McCoy kicked the guy while Porter was not in the ground. Also,  the “self defense” lol ne that Porter AND (bizarrely) McCoy were pushing was found to be completely bogus.  There was nothing for McCoy to defend—this fact cost him $55k.

Mccoy was just doing some at-the-club tough guy play acting for your subsequent viewing pleasure.  He wasn’t “helping” anyone.  The DA and the arbitrator set yiu straight in that

No criminal charges and no league action (and you know why) for anything he's done set you straight.  If the best you've got is a bar fight and throwing some thot off a bus...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No criminal charges and no league action (and you know why) for anything he's done set you straight.  If the best you've got is a bar fight and throwing some thot off a bus...

go to him--he needs a friend right now!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.