Shady puts Bienemy on blast as to why he never gets hired as a Head Coach

Big Turk

11 minutes ago, Rico said:

Midget scrub player in the NFL, scrub assistant coach.

Likely isn’t a scrub assistant coach if he keeps getting interviewed for head coaching jobs, just not good enough to be a head coach if he keeps getting rejected.

"he talks to them a certain way and some players would take it. I wouldn’t take it. “

wow---Bombshell!!!  lol.  That's it?  This is all he's got?

Such BS from a guy the Chiefs dumped to the curb in the playoffs.  He always about himself.

Who cares what this clown has to say at this point?

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 7
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 7

38 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

Likely isn’t a scrub assistant coach if he keeps getting interviewed for head coaching jobs, just not good enough to be a head coach if he keeps getting rejected.

Yeah, not necessarily a scrub. Reid being the real OC hurts him but others have been in similar situations and gotten head coaching jobs.  So there must be other things (like this) if he’s not.  

8 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Why not?

I mean, the truth isn't always pleasant, and he's in a place to know the truth.

I think, due to its recency, that it could come across as sour grapes.  It's not like Bienemy benched Shady in his prime.

EDIT:  I will add that I was/am a Shady fan.  

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

25 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

"he talks to them a certain way and some players would take it. I wouldn’t take it. “

Such BS from a guy the Chiefs dumped to the curb in the playoffs.  He always about himself.

Only to get picked up by the team that'd beat them in the following Super Bowl?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Why are you so fired up? Do you really like Bienemy for some reason?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Likely true, the guy has been passed over For what seems to be forever, he may know football, but he likely sucks at people management, what Shady describes is probably just part of his inability to conduct himself in a acceptable manor, some people just don’t have certain capacities, we have all had experiences with folk like this, kinda not news as it were…,

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Eh, i respect Shady for popping off.  It probably isn't the politically correct thing to divulge but whatever.  I'm sure I'm not the only person that has heard about Bieniemy's abrasive personality for a few years.

• Like (+1) 2

Gregg Williams is quite clearly a nasty, condescending, total douchebag of a person...and it hasn't stopped him from getting tons of coaching jobs in the NFL, including head coach!  

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Gregg Williams is quite clearly a nasty, condescending, total douchebag of a person...and it hasn't stopped him from getting tons of coaching jobs in the NFL, including head coach!  

I'm sure he's still beating back Head Coaching offers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

58 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Only to get picked up by the team that'd beat them in the following Super Bowl?

He's been a hood ornament SB winners for a couple of years. So what?  Reid humiliated him by not even dressing him for the final playoff game.  Arians wouldn't put him in the playoffs the next season either.

He's delusional regarding his value.

57 minutes ago, MJS said:

Why are you so fired up? Do you really like Bienemy for some reason?

I have no info on him.  I assumed the obvious:  he doesn't get hired because every GM knows he doesn't run that Offense.  So why would they want him as HC?  And why would McCoy bring it up 2 years later? 

39 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Eh, i respect Shady for popping off.  It probably isn't the politically correct thing to divulge but whatever.  I'm sure I'm not the only person that has heard about Bieniemy's abrasive personality for a few years.

What did he divulge--that's his quote: "he talks to them in a certain way"...no elaboration nor has he since this comment blew up on twitter.

He's bitter, no other explanation makes sense for this outburst.

• Dislike 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.