Article - Von Miller already making his presence felt

BillsFan619

Rewatching a lot of vons play from last season... notice he lined up over LT quite a bit last year, especially early after his trade to LAR.

Also, rewatching the Super Bowl feels quite a bit different with the benefit of hindsight. Just WOWWWW

Everyone knows he's an animal pass rusher... but his play against the run, even in traffic, is very overlooked. Great edge setter, and blows up plays before they can develop. Stoked!!!

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

This is a six-year deal, so I’m looking forward to playing the whole thing,” Miller said at minicamp. “I’m trying to play the whole thing out. Tom Brady’s done it, Bruce Smith has done it. All the guys that I look up to when it comes to longevity in careers. So I just take it one day at a time, and I’m just gonna take whatever God gives me. My intention is to play the whole thing out. I’m a real sicko when you get to know me. My mindset is different.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/26/2022 at 4:49 PM, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Rousseau looks Thick !!!

That’s what she said…

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/26/2022 at 11:31 AM, RoyBatty is alive said:

Great to hear.

If he actually serves out his 6 year contract I have to imagine that translates to at least 2 Super Bowl victories, Von Miller into the HOF and have him retire as a Bill.  A lot to ask for, yes...unrealistic, no not at all.

ROUSSEAU has all indications of having a breakout year especially getting bigger, a year experience and some V Miller mentorship.

He would join Matt Millen as one of the only two players to win a Super Bowl with three different teams.

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

What do you mean? Star was an all pro here for years according to half this board.

How predictable is it that after Star gets cut.......people who defended his play are now talking sh*t about him.  :lol: 

That's the TBD two-step.

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.