Article - Von Miller already making his presence felt

BillsFan619

Great to hear.

If he actually serves out his 6 year contract I have to imagine that translates to at least 2 Super Bowl victories, Von Miller into the HOF and have him retire as a Bill.  A lot to ask for, yes...unrealistic, no not at all.

ROUSSEAU has all indications of having a breakout year especially getting bigger, a year experience and some V Miller mentorship.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

45 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

This is an example of one of the reasons why we got him. Love it!

Go Von! Go Bills!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/von-miller-makes-presence-felt-065842924.html

“He’s like a gymnastics person, where he’s just real fluid. Almost like water,” Dawkins added. “That’s the most impressive thing, that he can move his body in certain ways that I can’t for sure.”

Next NFL player on "Dancing with Stars".

Edited by Limeaid

40 minutes ago, MJS said:

Man, Miller looks like a defensive back standing next to Rousseau. Rousseau is huge.

That's why there is a little piece of me that wishes we would have signed Calias Campbell, he is built more like Groot.  I think he would have been a better mentor because he has the same skill set.  Not that Von Miller isnt amazing, but I think there may be some stuff that he does that Groot just can't and things that he can do that Von isnt able to.  

Not a bad problem to have if ya ask me!  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gregthekeg said:

That's why there is a little piece of me that wishes we would have signed Calias Campbell, he is built more like Groot.  I think he would have been a better mentor because he has the same skill set.  Not that Von Miller isnt amazing, but I think there may be some stuff that he does that Groot just can't and things that he can do that Von isnt able to.  

Miller was brought in to play, not to mentor. Anything he adds as far as mentorship is just icing on the cake.

I believe Miller is a better player than Campbell, and still playing his best ball.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Miller was brought in to play, not to mentor. Anything he adds as far as mentorship is just icing on the cake.

I believe Miller is a better player than Campbell, and still playing his best ball.

100000% happy that Miller is here.  I didnt mean in place of him but as well as Miller.  Sorry haste makes waste when I typed this out.   

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Gregthekeg said:

I get where you are coming from. I think Von has proven mental and mindset mentoring. Aaron Donald even commented that he became a more vocal leader in the locker room when Von arrived and challenged him. A guy that can do that and has multiple Super Bowls on the resume has something to offer that Calias Campbell may not be able to.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm always impressed with the mentality these guys have. Dude won a Super Bowl 4mos ago, and is just as hungry as he was as a rookie, maybe more so.

How many regular adults would hit their life goal, and be ready to chase it like that again AT ALL... let alone in that short time frame.

Unreal athletes, but these guys mentality is the most impressive trait to me

• Like (+1) 2

It will be exciting to have a fierce defense again. They've been good, obviously - but we really haven't been able to get to the passer & be disruptive as some of the Bills' defenses of old.

Miller is going to make everyone on that D better.  I expect Rousseau to have a breakout year, and it wouldn't even surprise me to see great things from Epenesa.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

This is an example of one of the reasons why we got him. Love it!

Go Von! Go Bills!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/von-miller-makes-presence-felt-065842924.html

Didn’t you see the BAD news?  Brown is having a, “procedure,”!!!

What?
Now?  

…… Not good…. 😩

Sophomore slump here we come….

I imagine he hurt something, (probably a hernia?) and the doctors decided to see if it would he’ll up on its own but it didn’t. So now they just operated and this thing is going to not be right all year again….. he’ll end up with jock itch,  other infections, tears, you name it. Probably ends up tearing the other one protecting the hurt one….it’s going to be awful and we’re not going to have a good RT all freakin’ year…..😫

Oh damn!

Brown!

We hardly knew ye!

😭

7 hours ago, MJS said:

Man, Miller looks like a defensive back standing next to Rousseau. Rousseau is huge.

Yes, two very different players….

22 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I'm always impressed with the mentality these guys have. Dude won a Super Bowl 4mos ago, and is just as hungry as he was as a rookie, maybe more so.

How many regular adults would hit their life goal, and be ready to chase it like that again AT ALL... let alone in that short time frame.

Unreal athletes, but these guys mentality is the most impressive trait to me

Great point.

it really does take a next level type of person to keep staying motivated once they’re on or have been on the top.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.