Printable Bills schedule (with score column)?

Still a ways out but anyone know of a good site for a printable Bills schedule that has colums to write the score in?  there are a ton of printable schedules out there but most do not have the open space after each game.  

the website "printyourbrackets" used to have well designed versions of these but they have not done them in recent years.  I like to have the Bills schedule at my desk and fill in the scores each game every year.

If anyone is looking for a great composite schedule with all NFL games and times (not a score input schedule) you should check out the "footballweblog" site,  The next season has not been posted yet but will usually be realeases in July (check out previous years on the site to see the lay out, very well done)

Go Bills!

Edited by Bills fan since 87

28 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Still a ways out but anyone know of a good site for a printable Bills schedule that has colums to write the score in?  there are a ton of printable schedules out there but most do not have the open space after each game.  

the website "printyourbrackets" used to have well designed versions of these but they have not done them in recent years.  I like to have the Bills schedule at my desk and fill in the scores each game every year.

If anyone is looking for a great composite schedule with all NFL games and times (not a score input schedule) you should check out the "footballweblog" site,  The next season has not been posted yet but will usually be realeases in July (check out previous years on the site to see the lay out, very well done)

Go Bills!

have you ever tried the google machine?

13 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

have you ever tried the google machine?

As I stated there are a TON out there, and none seem to have the open spots.  Figured someone in here might know, or make even them (see above).  have you tried just scrolling past a post that does not interest you without being snide?  (Google Mordacious)

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

As I stated there are a TON out there, and none seem to have the open spots.  Figured someone in here might know, or make even them (see above).  have you tried just scrolling past a post that does not interest you without being snide?  (Google Mordacious)

No, I like to point and laugh at lazy people

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

I make my own using Excel and then print them on magnet paper to stick on the side of the fridge.  I give my mom one so she can keep up with the games and scores as well.  PM me and when I get around to doing this year's I'll send you one.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Here are two versions with score boxes.  If you want something more specific send me a PM and I can modify and send to you.

I can also send an excel version if you wish to play with that.

image.thumb.png.a4c402fa440c8c30203bbf7a072bc3d7.png

image.thumb.png.aa7b759122fee78062df8f7bac02c56d.png

Please add two more columns.  One entitled 'blue cheese', one entitled 'ranch'.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

No, I like to point and laugh at lazy people

I like the posts were someone complains about their experience at a restaurant, game, zoo, etc... and when you ask what did management say when you told them, they reply with "oh, I didn't report it to them because I didn't want to bother them".  😒

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.