Got my tickets for the SoFi opener…

eball

I mentioned this in another thread, the one I started where I leaked this game and the thanksgiving game back in April.   

I live at the beach, literally beach front, like 10 min from the stadium.  So I might do something here that day before the game too, like earlier in the day so there’s still time to hit any Bills Backer tailgate events at the stadium too.  

I’ll keep y’all posted as we get closer, anyone here would be welcome 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

I've got a pair of tickets for sale in sec 234 row 22 seats 17, 18 for $390/ticket.  I found a slightly cheaper pair in 236 so I got those hoping to sell this pair just to get my money back.  If anyone is interested please DM me!

On 5/26/2022 at 7:54 AM, Virgil said:

I'm planning on going, but am going to try waiting until closer to game time.  The ticket prices are insane and I don't want to sit in the nosebleeds if I'm going to travel cross country.  Hopefully something works out. 

I can't imagine being a fan of that team and trying to go to games regularly with those prices

I've got a pair in 234 row 22 for sale. $390/ticket.  Let me know if you want em!  I have them listed on Ticketmaster and with fees it makes them like $530/ticket.  Yikes!

On 5/26/2022 at 9:44 AM, NakedSquid said:

I'm Waiting for a friend with season tickets to sell em to me. Nosebleeds were to expensive.  I live in Irvine and can't wait for this game.  If I don't get the tickets I'm going to reserve the local community center for a party.  

I've got a pair in sec 234 row 22 for sale for $390/ticket.  Let me know if you want em!

59 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I mentioned this in another thread, the one I started where I leaked this game and the thanksgiving game back in April.   

I live at the beach, literally beach front, like 10 min from the stadium.  So I might do something here that day before the game too, like earlier in the day so there’s still time to hit any Bills Backer tailgate events at the stadium too.  

Cool.  We are coming in Wednesday night and staying in Marina del Rey.  Gonna hang out and do something fun in the LA area on Friday, then go home Saturday.

1 hour ago, eball said:

Cool.  We are coming in Wednesday night and staying in Marina del Rey.  Gonna hang out and do something fun in the LA area on Friday, then go home Saturday.

Awesome!  I live 5 min from Marina Del Rey :) too

DM me if you need any info on things to do or places to eat

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, gr8billsfan said:

For those going to the game, what seats did you buy and for how much? 

Sec 236 row 18 @ $358/ticket

ive got an extra pair for sale in sec 234 row 22 @ $390/ticket if your interested, saves a few hundred from fees

1 hour ago, astb41 said:

Sec 236 row 18 @ $358/ticket

ive got an extra pair for sale in sec 234 row 22 @ $390/ticket if your interested, saves a few hundred from fees

Thats a good deal right now!  Someone should take you up on that.  My neighbors trying to buy similar tickets and they are like $500 each right now.  In fact, if no one buys them, they would probably buy them from you.  But see if anyone on TSW needs them first

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Thats a good deal right now!  Someone should take you up on that.  My neighbors trying to buy similar tickets and they are like $500 each right now.  In fact, if no one buys them, they would probably buy them from you.  But see if anyone on TSW needs them first

sounds good yea just send me a PM, would be happy to connect with them!

I have two of the 400 level “standing room only” tickets ($350 total). I’m up in the PNW now, but lived in LA for 22 years. I’ve been dying to go back and finally experience that five billion dollar stadium. Not sure yet if I’ll even be able to make it, but really want to see the Bills open the season there and humiliate the champs. 

On 5/26/2022 at 5:17 AM, eball said:

…any other TBDers headed to LA?

I live in LA, and I'll be there with my kid. If you're traveling from out of town, you will be shocked at how many transplant Bills fans there are in LA. It will almost sound like a home game. Should be some fun tailgating, also. Stay tuned!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/27/2022 at 8:59 AM, Alphadawg7 said:

By some odd chance, do you ever sail out of CYC?

I hear tailgating is in Pink lot only.  Is anyone setting up to tailgate?  

Anyone have more tailgating details? 

Tailgating fans in southern California are really raked over the coals, paying $90 for a regular car and $225 for an oversize vehicle to tailgate. Tailgating is only allowed in the Pink Zone parking and these prices will double or triple for big games.

4 hours ago, NakedSquid said:

I hear tailgating is in Pink lot only.  Is anyone setting up to tailgate?  

Anyone have more tailgating details? 

Tailgating fans in southern California are really raked over the coals, paying $90 for a regular car and $225 for an oversize vehicle to tailgate. Tailgating is only allowed in the Pink Zone parking and these prices will double or triple for big games.

I'm parking in the pink lot. My 12-year-old Bruno and I will be doing some sort of low-key tailgate, but I'm not sure what. I'm assuming we're going to be surrounded by Rams fans. And we're going to bring our bikes-- looks like a long walk to the stadium, and they're supposed to have bike racks all over the place. And yeah, the cost is stupid.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.