Got my tickets for the SoFi opener…

eball

Awesome, and I am jealous. My wife and I were thinking about going, but we waffled back and forth about it too long and then ticket prices went through the roof!  Now with the Monday Night game the next week we are going all out for that instead.

Hope you have a great time when you are there to watch the start of the Super Bowl Run!

• Like (+1) 1

I'm planning on going, but am going to try waiting until closer to game time.  The ticket prices are insane and I don't want to sit in the nosebleeds if I'm going to travel cross country.  Hopefully something works out. 

I can't imagine being a fan of that team and trying to go to games regularly with those prices

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, zow2 said:

SoFi and Las Vegas have to be insane for tickets.  So many opponents fans want to make those two cities their football road game vacation.  

I'll be there... tix don't look too crazy on price.  I feel like Jax's ticket prices were more of a shock last year.

• Like (+1) 1

Also don't expect many amenities for the price of the ticket. Stadium is nice, but difficult to get to, parking is limited and super expensive, food and beer selection is less than stellar.... SEE YOU THERE.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

I land Thursday morning 9am and leave around 4pm on Friday.

Hopefully we can meet up at a tailgate 

Any chance Bills Backers LA will have tailgate party like happened a few years ago in LA at Coliseum?  Just make sure enough beer vendors. Andre and Bill Fitchner were there 

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Any chance Bills Backers LA will have tailgate party like happened a few years ago in LA at Coliseum?  Just make sure enough beer vendors. Andre and Bill Fitchner were there 

Yes. We were already emailed as soon as the schedule was released that the various SoCal BB clubs will have a tailgate. Hope to go to the game but the prices are crazy and I'm a Bill seasons holder anyway.

Went to SoFi for a Stones concert in the 500 level. It's WAY up there. Parking was $80 at the stadium and I doubt there's offsite..

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.