Kaepernick workout with Raiders...NFL encouraging teams to give him workouts

Big Turk

2 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Again, right or wrong, he is at a point now where he is going to be a major distraction anywhere he signs.

Distraction for who? Distracting to fans? Because I've never heard of teammates having any issues with him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Distraction for who? Distracting to fans? Because I've never heard of teammates having any issues with him.

For the team because half the questions the media will ask the players/coaches all year will be on kaepernick.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

better late than never?

glad you conveniently cut his career in half to make your point. You couldn’t be more transparent if you tried.

NFL stands for Not For Long, my friend...it’s a “What have you done for me lately” business...and it’s a privilege to play in the league, not a right... 👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

12 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

NFL stands for Not For Long, my friend...it’s a “What have you done for me lately” business...and it’s a privilege to play in the league, not a right... 👍

It is a privilege that numerous other lesser quarterbacks have enjoyed since the year Kaepernick was blackballed for having inconvenient opinions. You cutting his career in half and not even mentioning some of the straight up garbage QBs employed by NFL teams since that blackballing proves everything I need to know about you and your level of understanding of this. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Disagree 9
  • Agree 4
  • Dislike 3

31 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

It is a privilege that numerous other lesser quarterbacks have enjoyed since the year Kaepernick was blackballed for having inconvenient opinions. You cutting his career in half and not even mentioning some of the straight up garbage QBs employed by NFL teams since that blackballing proves everything I need to know about you and your level of understanding of this. 

Nonsense...and I disagree with your premise about black balls...😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Exactly.

Just ask Nathan Peterman.

Guys get hired for different reasons...Most for their talent, some are good character guys (locker room), others are hired because they are like an extra coach on the field, and in the film room...

Says a lot that nobody has wanted Kaep for any of those three categories...

And I’m so grateful that McBeane saw right through that BS, and knew it would be a cancer to this team...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

49ers offered him a contract...Kaep turned it down...

back on that ol’ chestnut huh. You know the details of that contract? Of course not. Either way, doesn’t explain the next 6 years does it? 

Seriously, show me you CHUD level of this topic some more.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 9

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

back on that ol’ chestnut huh. You know the details of that contract? Of course not. Either way, doesn’t explain the next 6 years does it? 

Seriously, show me you CHUD level of this topic some more.

Beggars can’t be choosers...😉

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Guys get hired for different reasons...Most for their talent, some are good character guys (locker room), others are hired because they are like an extra coach on the field, and in the film room...

Says a lot that nobody has wanted Kaep for any of those three categories...

And I’m so grateful that McBeane saw right through that BS, and knew it would be a cancer to this team...

There are plenty of NFL QBs that don't justify a spot on an NFL roster.

Kaepernick took a controversial and unpopular stand and as a result he's a pariah.

If a team signs him there will be intense media scrutiny and the teams don't want to engage that kind of distraction.

That's why he's not in the league.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

12 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

There are plenty of NFL QBs that don't justify a spot on an NFL roster.

Kaepernick took a controversial and unpopular stand and as a result he's a pariah.

If a team signs him there will be intense media scrutiny and the teams don't want to engage that kind of distraction.

That's why he's not in the league.

I agree with everything except the part about QBs that aren’t justified in being on a roster...if players are on a roster, coaches and GMs felt it was justified, regardless of what fans think...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

Again, right or wrong, he is at a point now where he is going to be a major distraction anywhere he signs.

Raiders might be the ideal spot for him if there is any.  Clear cut starter in Carr who just got paid.  Weak options at backup (Stidham, Mullens, Gabers).  An owner who's spoken positively of him in the past and a franchise with a rebellious history.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.