Let’s take a moment to honor the sacrifice of our brave schoolchildren who lay down their lives to protect our right to bear arms

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

How many of these are ACTUAL shootings and not some kid being stupid? Or GANG violence? Examples... 

• Monroe Clark Middle School (2019): BB gun
  • Blountsville Elementary School (2019): Substitute teacher accidently discharges pistol from their pocket
  •  Central Academy of Excellence (2019): Gang member shoots two after a basketball game near the school

A few years ago at UNT (North Texas, Denton) a firearms instructor teaching a gun safety class that evening accidently discharged a pistol he was showing the class. That was counted in Everytown's school shooting list. 

While there ARE horrible events that take place, each one has a different story. Everytown even counts shootings on campus after closing hours... like in the parking lot between gang members on a drug deal. 

Thoughts and prayers d-bag!

• Agree 1

Just now, ArdmoreRyno said:

Well, I tried. I've posted (just today actually) about ideas. You FINALLY throw out ideas and after I respond to them, the issues... you call me "the problem" after saying it's "my friends" who kill people. 

YOU sir, are a worthless pathetic human and I'm going to say goodbye as I'm blocking you for good. Take care. 

See? Run and hide when you cannot successfully find a way to defend the indefensible. 

Coward

8 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Thoughts and prayers d-bag!

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

"Common sense gun reform" is in reality what the Left wrongly believes "thoughts and prayers" is for the Right:

an empty phrase denoting "I care" but without any actual problem-solving content.

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

B-Man:  we have been going the "thoughts and prayers" rout for decades now.  Just look at any thread on PPP regarding gun rights...any idea that is thrown out, is immediately aborted by the gun-lovers who, lets fact it, are holding our country hostage.  It's all so cliche' at this point... but gun advocates are quick to deflect blame on everything but guns, and the gun-worship culture that many Republicans embrace.  Governor Abbott (the useless vessel from Texas) yesterday jabbered on and and on about how this is all a "mental health issue"....but he has routinely cut his Texas budget at the expense of mental health services.  He, like many GOP leaders, is still bowing to the antiquated bull#### from the NRA.  So, yeah, I guess we are just stuck with bull#### prayers and crossed fingers, hoping our lives away.  According to your lot, there is absolutely nothing that can be done (short of arming everyone)...it isn't even worth exploring.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Lmao fans of WuTang that peddle in glorifying violence coming up with this is HYSTERICAL.

Oh should I have posted Ted Cruz tap dancing around gun control from BREITBART or REDSTATE?

Would it have made a difference?

Idiots 

On 5/26/2022 at 9:53 AM, BillStime said:

NOT POLITICAL?

SENSATIONALIZE?

This became political the instant the GQP started accepting donations from the NRA.

JFC how many innocent people need to f’n die?

Your ridiculous comments ALONE are political - in attempt to quiet this down so NOTHING GETS DONE.

Get the %^^> out of here

Enough is a nuff

Well if you are correct then why did the senate majority leader Chuck Num nuts Schumer not allow a School safety bill to pass the senate yesterday the Republicans wrote up this bill in hopes to stop something like this happening again but the head Dem ass didn't want to see the other side get a atta boy & more than likely wanted to keep it on his side of the isle .

And just with the comments from the POTUS turning this immediately into a political thing talking about the gun lobby on his short TV appearance instead of worrying first & for most about comments based on the families only then the dum ass Beta O'Rourke making a complete ass of him self at the home town meeting the other day .

They have instantly turned this into a political thing rather than at the very least giving it a few days to morn the loss of those killed & focus on those that have lost them but I'm the ridiculous one ... 

When the hell are you going to open your freakin eyes ?? 

Edited by T master
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Well if you are correct then why did the senate majority leader Chuck Num nuts Schumer not allow a School safety bill to pass the senate yesterday the Republicans wrote up this bill in hopes to stop something like this happening again but the head Dem ass didn't want to see the other side get a atta boy & more than likely wanted to keep it on his side of the isle .

And just with the comments from the POTUS turning this into a political thing talking about the gun lobby on his short TV appearance instead of worrying first & for most about comments based on the families only then the dum ass Beta O'Rourke making a complete ass of him self at the home town meeting the other day .

They have instantly turned this into a political thing rather than at the very least giving it a few days to morn the loss of those killed & focus on those that have lost them but I'm the ridiculous one ... 

When the hell are you going to open your freakin eyes ?? 

I haven’t read the bill yet will have to get back with you…

But if you’re going to ask me why Schumer blocked said bill - WHY ARE REPUGS BLOCKING A BILL ON DOMESTIC TERRORISM?

You open your f’n eyes

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

But if you’re going to ask me why Schumer blocked said bill - WHY ARE REPUGS BLOCKING A BILL ON DOMESTIC TERRORISM?

You open your f’n eyes

First my eyes are wide open & i would say if there is a politician involved it's probably because of some kind of political BS .

But please tell me (No pictures please) what the bill is in reference to and when it was turn down if you would .

8 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Too bad you can't see yourself.

I have incredible self awareness. You know, what you call pomposity. 🙄

Dude here’s your MO. A topic comes up a few times a year that brings you down to the dungeon. You become hysterical, call people names (how old are you?) and when the 24 hour news cycle moves on another topic you disappear.  

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You open your f’n eyes

That bill wants to look at white nationalist shootings right? There’s been one this year. There have been 22 school shootings and 200 other Maas shootings related to gang violence.