Ok. I am 100% ok when this gets deleted, but; I love all of you guys (and ladies) out here loving football in late May

4 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

a little bit drunk, a little bit high.  The perfect storm.

I suspected it when I saw the thread title.  I knew it when I read the post.

Welcome to the club! Getting VERY excited for the season.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I am currently sitting here on May 24th, watching Total Access Live on NFLN, and posting on Two Bills Drive, and I am having a blast.  The older I get, the more I realize how much my life revolves around the NFL. Half of my texts to my friends are still about the NFL even during this time of the year.  The other sports are just placeholders until the Bills take the field in the late summer, early fall.

I just wanted to say that I am glad I found a group of freaks to share this passion with...

That is all.

I've been a fan of this team since 81. Its caused me more heartache and depression than most females in my past. But its also given me pride and joy watching all the HOF talent I've  witnessed over the years. The Mets and Knicks are my placeholders but nothing comes close to Buffalo Bills football. I've also posted in many team forums over the years and yes, TBD is the best fan and knowledge wise. 

I know exactly where you're coming from. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Love you to bro! There is nothing like the Buffalo Bills.

4 hours ago, Fixxxer said:

the two relevant events in may are Josh Allen's birthday (21st) and mine (23rd), you know, important people. 

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a great one. ❤

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I am currently sitting here on May 24th, watching Total Access Live on NFLN, and posting on Two Bills Drive, and I am having a blast.  The older I get, the more I realize how much my life revolves around the NFL. Half of my texts to my friends are still about the NFL even during this time of the year.  The other sports are just placeholders until the Bills take the field in the late summer, early fall.

I just wanted to say that I am glad I found a group of freaks to share this passion with...

That is all.

I recall Bills games from 1968 so I'm kind of old... at least according to my birth certificate.

As such I'm not a big fan of the quick passage of time meaning I'm not in a big hurry for Bills-Rams to get here. I'd rather live the next 3+ months of my life than fast forward past it. Every day good or bad is a blessing to savor.

That said, I do have the date (9/8/22) circled on my calendar and will be more than ready when another Bills season kicks off that evening.

On a related thought, virtually all my sports fandom has boiled down to just the Bills... I don't follow MLB, NHL, or NBA anymore except for occasionally checking scores and standings and reading the odd story. But 95% of my sports fandom revolves around the Bills and the NFL which is a big change from when I was a kid. Now in contrast to before, I'm too busy living my own life to care much about entertainment... except when it comes to the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Sierra Foothills said:

I recall Bills games from 1968 so I'm kind of old... at least according to my birth certificate.

As such I'm not a big fan of the quick passage of time meaning I'm not in a big hurry for Bills-Rams to get here. I'd rather live the next 3+ months of my life than fast forward past it. Every day good or bad is a blessing to savor.

That said, I do have the date (9/8/22) circled on my calendar and will be more than ready when another Bills season kicks off that evening.

On a related thought, virtually all my sports fandom has boiled down to just the Bills... I don't follow MLB, NHL, or NBA anymore except for occasionally checking scores and standings and reading the odd story. But 95% of my sports fandom revolves around the Bills and the NFL which is a big change from when I was a kid. Now in contrast to before, I'm too busy living my own life to care much about entertainment... except when it comes to the Bills.

I feel ya brother.  

p.s.  Similar story here.  I generally enjoy watching all sports. Hell, I'll even watch Johnsonville Brats Cornhole tournaments if nothing else is on, but there is nowhere near the same level of passion that I have for the NFL, and our Buffalo Bills.  

11 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

There's never a day that I don't at least look to see if anything is happening here.  

I wonder who has the all-time attendance records here?

Most consecutive days coming here, all-time.

Longest active consecutive day streak.

Most days coming here.  

Most words posted (I might make the top 10 on that list).  

Most consecutive days posting, all-time.

Longest active consecutive-days posting streak.

Those are the measures of a truly legendary personal illness.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

nothing better than knowing the future looks bright. Compared to the 70's...this is awesome!  

And to be surrounded by Patsie news, Bruins blues [giggle] and the unknown of the RedSocks each year...  

Go Bills!!

P.S. I have worn a Buffalo shirt everyday since Tops...because BFLO Strong!

girls rule!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I SO want to care about other sports, but.... it’s just not the same. 

When I check Twitter (I never Tweet) all that’s there is Bills stuff and inexplicably professional wrestling. I don’t care about or watch wrestling. I’m obsessed with the Bills however. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.